Old 07-22-2005, 08:42 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default TGIF in the coop

SHE IS HERE! \My puppy was born last night!

Now to come up with a name, any help is muchly appriciated.

I had a nice lunch with mom yesterday, frozen yogart at Bloomingdales. a childhood favorite. I did a little summer sale shopping. The cloths in NY are much more sophistcated than what I find at home. I bought a beautiful beaded skirt on deep discount. i would have never found it at home, a lovely silk top and a great summer dress.

Off to take the kids to the pool at my moms and then figure out the rest of the day while my niece naps. 2 is very cute and i am pleased at how well my older son is with her.

have a good one
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:46 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

L: Congrats on the puppy Enjoy your day...and your weekend!!

Well, I couldn't sleep worth diddly last night. Layed down because I was tired (about 9:30)....and layed awake until sometime after midnight. Dang burst of energy!!! lol Why can't I get that during the day?!?! So I must be doing SOMETHING right!! Not much planned this weekend. Trying to stay cool is about it!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:53 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

L, congrats on the pup and shopping bargin what kind of dog is it?

Brenda, sleep has been my problem all week except last night, I think b/c I was so tired I crashed. But than that nasty 4:30 alarm went off...sigh. You should get up and clean if you have that much energy, okay come to my house and clean

Nothing planned for the weekend except to take DD to the mall tomorrow for her yearly pictures. I love going in July b/c nobody is around, everyone vacationing or hobknobbing somewhere.

Diet is going okay, I'm eating lots of veggies. I should weigh myself but its just to discouraging to see those #'s. LOL

Well Chicklets, have a great day.

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:31 PM   #4  

L: Congrats on your new puppy! I know that finding the perfect name is important. I have a Corgi named Pandora and a huge goofy yellow lab named Calvin. Go to greatpuppynames.com for lots of potential names for your new little licking bundle of furry love. Or go to google.com and search "dog names" - there are lots of sites like this. Have fun and let us know what you end up naming her!

So, I was doing sooooooo good on the low-carb thing and then somehow I just fell off the wagon and stayed off. Why, why, why do I do this time and time again? I felt so much better on Atkins, didn't require an afternoon nap anymore, was losing weight and feeling good about myself for the first time in a long time... Please, somebody, EVERYBODY, give me a good hard kick in the backside and help me get it into gear again!

Have a great weekend everyone!
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote