Old 07-01-2005, 07:31 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Friday Chat 7/1

Was wondering if this should be the weekend chat instead of just Friday? Well, last night went berry picking w/my in-laws...then they took us to Mcdonalds to eat. Dang! Oh well. I was OP so long it was bound to happen Especially w/the not losing weight thing. Onward to another day (and another weekend).
What you all have planned this weekend??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:30 AM   #2  

Default Duh!

Well i feel dumb now..LOL I found it Thanks for inviting me to the "daily" chat Brenda. Can you tell Im not a morning person? LOL

Debbie
Debunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #3  
Chubbles

Monday I had a piece of pizza...that's the only thing I have ever cheated on atkins with! I wish my fiance would stop ordering it...but then I had an idea! Sounds crazy, but listen...I had one of those atkins bars, they always have a laxitive effect on me...well I checked the next day, and I was still in ketosis, reading very dark on the strip. I wonder if the laxative effect from the candy cleaned the pizza out of me? It's not something I'd reccomend or even do again, but it saved me from feeling like a real cheat I guess. lol.
breakfastsurreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:14 AM   #4  

Good morning ladies!

Breakfast - when my husband orders pizza and I can't resist the smell, I just eat the cheese and toppings and leave the crust. Granted you will still get some tomato sauce (carbs), but at least not from all that crust!

Brenda - You've been doing so good staying OP that I'm sure the next WI will be a good one. You are so dedicated!

Well, I'm off for a 4th of July weekend of boating and camping and hopefully staying OP! Have a great weekend everyone!
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:54 AM   #5  

Hello,

We are going crazy here. We have 3 different invites to places for the weekend. My grandparents and my mom have invited us to go camping~ well not really camping, it is is a motorhome with a tv, so its not really roughing it. I want to do that, but I cannot seem to get my hubby on board. He wants to lay around the house, I do that everyday, and its not very fun!! Anyway, I have lost 8 pounds, and two inches, so I am feeling great. My only problem is that I feel like I am running out of food options. I am getting bored with all of my choices. I am going grocery shopping so maybe I can find something new. Have a good holiday everyone!!
mommyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote