Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday's Chick Chat - June 27th

GOOD MORNING

Whats shakin toots ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 08:18 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: You're up and at 'em early! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Well, today is going to be another hot one. And of course the girls pool STILL isn't filled. Takes about 3-4 days to fill. It's not that big of one...it's just that we don't have a lot of water pressure in the hose outside. Eating wise (except the strawberries) I'm still OP so I'm still counting it as a success. And I REALLY need to throw the scale out so I'm not tempted to step on it. I'm always happier if I don't know what it says!! Have a great day everyone!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:06 AM   #3  

Hi gang.....

Trying so hard to get back on plan....boy this is tough. I have been so busy at work and with projects at home....I just don't have time or the energy to be good. Lousy excuse....I know.....

Leenie: Not much shakin around here except for me!

Brenda: We are having wicked hot weather in MA so I can appreciate. Hopefully the girls pool will fill up soon! Congrats on your success and STAY OFF THAT SCALE!

Well wish me luck today girls.....I have all the right foods with me so it just a matter of eating them and ONLY them and I will be ok.

Have a great day all.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:06 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Brenda~ get someone to hide it for you, then have them take it out on weigh in day. Sounds like your doing good!!

Im still op, and doing pretty good. Im not wanting chocolate and bad carby things. If anything at all Im having trouble eating enough, its too hot!!! I dont want to cook, and I really dont want to eat a hot meal...so last night we had left over chicken cutup tossed ontop of some salad (bagged) pretty lazy!! It was cold, and not much work!! Cherries were on sale here for $1.69 a lb, so I picked up 2 lbs, and made sure I metered out a cup serving before I dug into them! those were lunch I need to pay more attention I think. Im hungry this morning so I think I better smarten up before the hoho's start talking to me again

Dh and I are heading out for a walk this morning, before it hits 80!! Hopefully it wont be so bad down by the marina. Should be a nice morning, then I dont know what we are up to.

Have a great day!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:50 AM   #5  

I saw pictures of myself from a party two weeks ago.
Gawd, how horrible.

Guess who's back? I found a journal I kept during the first go round with Atkins back in '01. It was interesting to read how excited I was that the weight actually came off.
I want to be in that place again. This time I'm adding exercise, not because I want to, but I have to. I tore my ACL back in February, and have PT three times a week, and also I've taken to doing the Walk Away the Pounds 2 miler.

I never want to look like those pictures again. Ever. I have to keep seeing them in my head when I reach for something I shouldn't eat.

Oh, so HI! I'm glad I found this place.
BeadtBleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:37 AM   #6  

BeadtBleu: Glad you found us too! Welcome back.

RobinW: Isn't the heat awful? Talking Hoho's!!!!!!!!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:57 PM   #7  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Ok, I did not so so good ever the weekend I didn;t do BAD, but not too well either. I decided against stepping on the scale, I have PMS really bad. Craving sweets terribly I am bloated too, so I am NOT stepping on the scale.

We lounged all weekend, but we are taking the kids too the Pool tomorrow Night, so I will get SOME form of exrcise size in This is the PLUS side too this. I guess our Pool is not good enough
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:02 PM   #8  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Afternoon ladies.

Did some errands this morning while little man was at camp. I am working on packing for my vacation with the kids.

Jane: where are you in MA, I am on the North Shore....

Not much going on, the weather has cooled off, i think I will go for a wal a little bit later. I also have to take the pictures off fmy camera card and burn them on a CD. DH is going to wipe my hard drive and I need the card for my trip.

Anyway, I just finished a light romance called Ain't She sweet. Cute and fun, good beach/summer read.
to those who have checked in and those who haven't (and you know who you are )
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:54 PM   #9  

Yes, *ducks head*, hello, L and everyone else.

I'll have to find that book, L, thanks for the recommendation.

Nothing much new to report here - eating is light. Might not be the best things at times but it isn't in mass quantities so I'm thankful for that.

Melis will be coming home for some work clothes shopping this weekend (funny for her to be coming home from the shopping mecca of the world:SF to shop but there aren't any inexpensive places there!). Bry may (or may not - his coach is a bit flakey) have a baseball touney this holiday weekend. AND I've been asked on a date for Saturday night by a co-worker (who I previously thought didn't like me at all but was just avoiding me cuz he thought I was taken). Think I'll be able to squeeze all this in? I swear it is either fest or famin around here. My weekend is either as boring as watching paint dry or there are a bazillion things going on. Never anything inbetween.

Robin - don't you listen to those hohos! (Dingdongs are my carb of choice - damn things)

Ok - gotta run. Have a great evening.

Kel
Ms Spotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 12:38 AM   #10  
on my way down again

Hi Leenie, Robin, Melissa, L, Kel, jane and all!

oh Brenda, get that pool deep enough for me to come and dive in! haha not really, I'm a slide person in the shallow end.

I'm so late as usual, but too early to start tomorrows thread--will post anyway... ...and maybe I'll not sleep and be up at 5 a.m. so I can get in on the chat with the early birds.

Welcome Beadbleu. I'm so glad you're here with us!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote