Old 05-18-2005, 08:07 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday 5/18

The bet is on....and I'm NOT updating my sig because the new weight is just depressing. Going to keep the challenge weight goal the same We didn't bet a poundage amount...just that we could stay OP. I'm going to finish off this week with soda and then next Monday go for no soda's.
How'd you all do yesterday??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 08:37 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

Brenda GOOD LUCK !!!!! I'm rootin for yah.

I did good yesterday, I think I went over a wee bit with calories but I'm very happy with it over all. Made good choices and drank my water

Okay who's next ?......................

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 09:07 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

I made it! All day, no cheats, and exercise Im thrilled. Today is another day...its beautiful and sunny out...I know I can do it again today I am going to have to find some other sort of cardio tho, my knee isnt happy this morning. Kind of like a warning twinge to not push it.

Had ss, dil and grandkids over again for supper last night. Its so nice to see ppl eat and enjoy something you have cooked. The grandkids have this afternoon off, and with the sunny day Im sure they will be playing out and around. No word yet on ss's return date to Iraq. Everyone is enjoying him tho...its nice to see.

Thats about it for around here....have a great day ladies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 11:06 AM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning,
You all sound like you are doing well in you weighloss challege.
With so much medicine going in, it is tough to think about dieting. I just want to feel better, which I am thank G-d!

off to work in the school library today. The weather is gloomy and I would love to see the sun sometime soon! I love driving around snd seeing all of the cherry, pear, apple and any other flower that is adding color to the world. I feel bad for the alergy sufferers, but happy for me.

I have picked out 2 weeping cherry trees in memory of my girls. I have space in the front yard and I want them looking over the house. I miss them terribly. kel says it best with the clickity clack of dog feet. I think it is the chasig of animals in their sleep and the quiet snore of them in my room at night.

I have to hit the market this afternoon after the library. no clue what I am going to get. We have a great market with pre prepared food it is good and not too badly priced and most of all saves me from what I hate most, COOKING! See you later, have a good day and keep OP!

-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 01:54 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Congrats on doing good yesterday! Keep up the great work

Robin: OMG...a day with no cheats!! How'd you do it so I can take notes? I need all the help I can get!! keep up the great work!!

L: Hope you feel better soon. Work on getting better first then work on the weight! The trees sound really nice

Well, 1/2 the day gone and I'm doing good. Well, except the water department. I need to work on that. I didn't get anything done today. I should get outside and get some plants planted...but I need to figure out where to put them first. I'm going to go look them up to see where they like to be. Keep up the great work everyone!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 06:49 PM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I did not join the challenge but feel I am doing good besides the pretzles I have been great to the point of creating a carb headach from withdrawl. I am excited. no exercise just yet but soon!!!! worked late last evening so I did not have time to wake up and exercise before work.

Work was very interesting today!! I will leave it at that, unless some one knows a great administrator for a great nursing home????
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 10:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hi ladies
I've decided to do the Atkins program again. I see that you are doing a challenge. I would like to join if I may.
ceejay
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:18 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi CeeJay !!

Glad your here with us. Some are doing Atkins, others Low Carb (and then there's me, just doing my own thing lol)
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 10:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hi everyone--Guess you should say that I'm doing my own thing--I'd been reading about the Atkins plan but don't like the induction phase. So I'll be doing the low carb(between 90-108 grams) high fiber thing (between 30-40 grams).

Went to the gym today and worked out for an hour. Need to improve on the water. Also weighed in today while at the gym. They have a scale like the dr's office use. Yikes I weighed 191 lbs.

More later.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote