Old 04-12-2005, 08:07 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Tuesday Chat 4/12

Well, the donuts got the best of me. All 4 of them. OINK much?! ARGH!! Well, onto another try. Maybe if I added exercise I wouldn't want chocolate? Can't wait til TOM is gone (again).
Hope you all have a great day
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:25 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Made it thru yesterday. Im thrilled!! Hopefully today wont be a challenge either.

Not much planned for today. Its another sunny day, so Im sure I'll be out there enjoying it.

Have a great day!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 01:29 PM   #3  
Somethin's gotta give

lol- Brenda on this new thingee Im on, they give you a free day every week...and encourage you to eat anything you want!...partly to shock your metabolism and partly I think because eventually you figure out how crappy it makes you feel.....

Dale and I have nachos, krispy kremes, pizza,candy and all KINDS of stuff on that day...course the next day we feel like crap but I guess were learning!

Robin- cool! you go girl!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:34 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Marie~ sounds something like Body for Life. I did that...it worked great. But gained it back Love them free days tho!! I need to practise keeping it off!

Well, I went for a walk, put in my new Trace Adkins CD and went an extra 15 min so I could hear the whole thing! Nothing beats walking to that deep sexy voice singin at ya! What more motivation do I need
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #5  

Hey Everyone!!!!

Been MIA for quite a while....and just thought I would pop in here and say hello to everyone! I miss all of you!

It's been crazy around here lately. I have had some issues with high blood pressure, but I am finally on a medication that works! They are hoping to take me off of it gradually in the next couple of months, as they think it was caused by pregnancy/labor/delivery. Who knows?!?!?! Everyone in my family has HBP, so I probably will have it also and have to be on medication the rest of my life. At least they have medicine for it and at least we caught it early! Also I have had a terrible ear infection. It's clearing up now, but it's been awful! Emma-Grace is doing great! She's growing like a weed! Seems that she is growing up wayyyy too quick! She's at the stage now where she grins and laughs at everything! She's such a good baby, and such a joy! I decided to stay at home with her for a while. But I have applied for a job with the US Postal Service. I took a test for it 3 weeks ago, and got my score today and I passed!!!!! Now I am scheduled for a typing test next Thursday, and If I pass that I will be eligible to be hired! Cross your fingers for me. It's a great job with even better benefits, plus they start you off close to $20 per hour! I'm getting excited! Well, just though I would update you all on me....and say that I have missed you. Hopefully now that things are getting to some kind of normal I will be able to be back here daily!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #6  

Hi everyone.....was doing so well until today Bad Jane! I have been good as gold for over a week now....went to lunch today and ate some rolls...then got back to work and wanted some Twizzlers What a dope!
And DH and I have to go to a dinner tonight....*sigh* Oh well...back on the wagon tomorrow.

Lisa and Marie! Wow, great to hear from you again.

Sorry I can't get more personal....gotta run. Try to check in tomorrow.

jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:09 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

Managed to dodge the bullet (donuts) today. But definitely need to get LC chocolate in this house tomorrow!!! I also hope that I can squeeze in some exercise. I didn't have time today. Too much stuff for GS to do. I think I have it mostly all done so I should be able to take an hour or so to exercise. I NEED to exercise. Maybe it'll help me stay OP. Too bad the results of exercising aren't fast! lol.
Time for bed. For some reason I'm tired. Oh....I also have to start slugging down the water!!! I haven't been getting NEAR enough.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote