Baby Steps

Default Tuesday Chat 3/22

Well, another day another attempt Hope you all are doing well
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:01 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Brenda and Chicks to follow.....

Another day another attempt LOL, you said it sister. As long as there is breath in my body, I'll keep trying and I thank God for every day I get to try.

So far, I'm doing okay, making good choices and not picking inbetween as much.
Now, EASTER is another challenge (hanging head in shame in advance LOL). You know where I'll be lol.

Whats shakin by you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:23 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Im with you Brenda...March29th is the day for me. Im travelling on the 28th, and will likely want a BIG bottle of wine when I get back. (Have to deal with the ex again) Yes I always make more out of it than what really happens. But you know how it is he's taking up space in my head at the moment, and he's doing it for free!

Alright, enough about that....Im with ya Brenda

Not much else going on, my eating is horrible....Ive discovered what causes the thunderous gas I get sometimes!! Chocolate!! Who'd of thought?? Think that means I should cut back? Funny! I will on the 29th!!

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #4  
"Just call me Princess":)

Good morning ladies!

Been dealing with some junk already this morning from the exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! I have been eating really well though .This is my incentive. Jerk. Ugh.

Anyways....I am super busy at work, super stressed out too...so I will try to get onlater, if not then have a super day!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 02:13 PM   #5  

Good afternoon ladies! Boy it has been ages since I have checked in. Seems like a lot of other people are missing also

Not much new with me...still wicked busy at work. Stress, stress, stress! Did buy a yoga video though and really want to start that as well as starting my walks again now that the weather if FINALLY cooperating.
Eating has been horrible. I have been trying to just count calories or count my points or count whatever but it just seems to be too much for me. I am not sure which plan I will fall into but I will try again...and again...and again.

Leenie: Just in case....Happy Easter!

Brenda: Did you have fun shopping for new clothes? I really need to spruce up the wardrobe for spring....can't find anything I like.

RobinW: Back off on the chocolate will ya!

PRPrincessJ: Read yesterdays post about "the jerk". Sorry you have to go through this. Just hang on tight and stand your ground girlie! You are doing the right thing.

Well, back to work. Have a great rest of the day everyone.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #6  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

No

Mind you Ive held off for the last 6 hrs!! I have another bag of those eggie things, and they have been calling me alllllllllllllllllll day!! If I keep this up, I'll have to go buy more for the easter egg hunt!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote