Old 03-07-2005, 09:24 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 3/7

I just realised something. I haven't weighed myself in I don't know HOW long. And you know what? I'm not worried about it. Now THAT is a shock. Maybe the scale thing was stressing me. Of course, can't say I was OP this whole weekend. But I'm not beating myself up over that either. I need to re-think my eating habits. Especially for the days I'm NOT OP. I've gone back to the "binging everything in sight because tomorrow is OP day". Stupid!! Anyway, I'm making myself a schedule of cleaning duties and such to follow every week. Maybe then the house'll actually get cleaned.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #2  
The Princess O' Pets

B- I know how you feel I do that too, "Oh tomorrow is OP day best to eat everything bad in sight" I gotta quit that!!

I have been doing fairly well on my WOE but this week gotta step it up a notch!!! OMG I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the front and back yards (HUGE we have a triple lot) doing yardwork and cleaned all the patio furniture and kids outdoor toys. Bought the boys one a huge trampoline from Walmart, they are itchin to have dad put it together.....so am I!!!! ahahahahaha

Have great day!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 11:03 AM   #3  
"Just call me Princess":)

Goodmorning ladies,

I been MIA pretty much last week, and the weekend. Let's see...Thursday I got off work early to go to the wake (BF's friend, Vic)...then Friday was Amber's bday, so I had the day scheduled off already but I ended up at the funeral in the morning, and then right after that I went to Amber's classroom, did a little party with cupcakes. Then Saturday was her bowling party. It was sooo fun. BUT I am soooo tired. I think it's because I am still not feeling any better, I did go to the dr's on Thursday but he said it was a virus and he could not prescribe anything, so I am sooo miserable with a sore throat pain in my ears etc....

Today honey has an interview with a company for IT, so send him good wishes.

Well gotta go.

BBL
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 12:22 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Afternoon

Brenda~I know what you mean!! Good luck with your cleaning lists. I have to set one day a week to clean the bathroom thoroughly. I hate doing it!! Wednesdays are the day, but because Im going up north again, I have to do it earlier

PRP~ good luck to your hubby

TG~ a trampoline!! Can I come too?? How cool!

Alright, well Im doing ok. I have to deal with the ex at the end of the week. I usually stress out like crazy and eat wayyyyyyy too much because of it. I managed to eat a whole lot of what I shouldnt last week, but Im behaving today and I will continue to behave each day and every day! I let him get into my head, and he does the same sh*t in my head that he did when we were married. Sooooooooo I have to keep him out of there!! Not an easy feat My best defense is looking my absolute best. So I need to stay off the sugar, hair colour is in my hair as I type and Im reminding myself that Im strong...and he's an a$$ .....no matter what I eat or how much I eat, he will always be an a$$ Thanks for letting me vent

Im heading back up to southern ontario this week, helping mom and dad get packed. They are moving to another apt. closer to better shopping Going skating with my daughter (march break starts this weekend) and generally having a nice time I have a 3d bunny pan, my dd and I are going to make 3, decorate and give to the grandkids and neighbour kids. Should be alot of fun for the 2 of us. Ive been doing some easter browsing. But I think I'll let my daughter decide if she wants presents, or another gift card for "build a bear" No-brainer in my opinion!! But you just never know with an 8 yr old!

Im off to have another cup of coffee, check my hair......and keep numbnuts out of my head

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #5  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey all
Been so busy letely, doing testing at work and cleaning out the house....
Just wanted to do a fly by and say hey- and I'll be back like gangbusters tomorrow!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 05:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Well girls I"m sorry I've been MIA for weeks and weeks. I've been sleeping and stressing over our expected September arrival!!

I'll be off program for a while, although I'm trying not to mess up too badly!

How've ya'll been?
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote