Old 07-22-2004, 03:01 PM   #1  
Look at me go ;)

Wink Yummy Find!

I found these Low Carb TV dinner type meals at Walmart last week. They are called LifeChoice. I gave up franken foods but figured, "eh, what the heck, not really a frankfood so I'll try them". I figured they would be good for emergencies so I bought 2, a chicken parmesean one with zucchini and red peppers (13 grams) and a pot roast one with greenbeans and red peppers (15 grams).

OMG they are delicious!!!!!! The pot roast had to be the best pot roast I have ever had. There were big chunks of REAL meat and the gravy was drinkable it was soo good.

I just had the chicken parmesean for lunch today (in a hurry) and wow! I have never had chicken parm without the bread. It was awesome.

They aren't exactly for induction @ 10 carbs and up, but definitly handy in case of an emergency type thing. They were both really tender and juicy and the portion sizes actually satisfy you.

Pretty reasonably price at around $2.50 per dinner at Walmart.

Anywho, just thought I would share.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 01:42 PM   #2  
Somethin's gotta give

*SLAM!* car door closes on way to "the mart"
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote