Old 12-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #1  
19Deltawifey

Default I'm not hungry

This is day 5 on the low carb diet and maybe I am in ketosis stage because I am not hungry. When I do eat it is low in carbs but I just don't feel that hungry. I was on the food pyramid diet for the longest time and would eat every hour but now that I am eating more protein I am just not hungry. Is this normal? I do try to eat something every couple of hours but usually I am not hungry. I also exercise 3-5 days week and drink lots of water. My carbs aren't as low as some but I eat between 30-50 carbs a day. Thats a huge difference because I was eating 200+ carbs a day
Old 12-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Yes this is normal, congratulations !!!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 184/175.5/155

Height: 6'2"

I was finding that to be normal too but now I am hungry again. Going to have to re-evaluate my diet. I am thinking it is the 3g net carb wraps that I decided to incorporate back into my WOE. Darn it! And there is nothing "bad" in the darn things either. I am also doing less than 50g carbs/day as well. Good luck to you!
RunnerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #4  
19Deltawifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerKim View Post
I was finding that to be normal too but now I am hungry again. Going to have to re-evaluate my diet. I am thinking it is the 3g net carb wraps that I decided to incorporate back into my WOE. Darn it! And there is nothing "bad" in the darn things either. I am also doing less than 50g carbs/day as well. Good luck to you!
What does "WOE" mean? So far so good for me I am mainly eating my carbs in the morning before and shortly after my workout. So far so good I refuse to get on the scale because it just upsets me but I am definitely feeling my clothes getting lose in this short amount of time I've been on a low carb. I don't quite feel as foggy brained as I was and my energy is amazing. The only thing I hate is the taste in my mouth but I make sure to sip on water every couple of minutes when I am out.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #5  
Registered Nut

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'6"

Congrats! One NSV for U!
RN BSN 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #6  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

WOE is way of eating.

I often only eat 2 times a day these days, as I only eat when I'm hungry. Its taken away my thinking about food all the time, and I dont get many cravings.
kathyhegg is offline   Reply With Quote