Old 07-03-2007, 05:55 AM   #1  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Default Weekly Chat 7/2 - 7/8

Good morning to all my girlies!!

I am up 3 lbs this week, some bad choices, some water retentionugh!!

Had a wonderful week with my son. We got to spend some quality time together as a family and he got to run with his buddies some too. I hated to have to take him to the airport sunday but i know he will be back, prolly for chirstmas.

Now I am concentrating on being the Mother of the Bride!! My DD1 is getting married on saturday and I have to get my self organized and together. My schedule for the rest of the week:

tuesday - order the meat and cheese trays - hope im not too late
wednesday - enjoy the holiday, the grilled food and fireworks
thursday - buy center pieces for the reception tables, maybe red flowers will be on sale?? lol, im such a penny pincher!
buy me and DD2 shoes
get a manicure and pedicure with the DDs
friday - make the trip to athens to decorate the church
saturday - show up and be mother of the bride....

Whew! hope i make it!!!.....wish me luck!

Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/190/135

Height: 5'3

good luck with the wedding!
angelcourt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:58 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Anyone wanna start an exercise thread and I'll make it a sticky?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

jae, I'm glad you got to have such a nice time with your son. I'm really missing mine right now. Sounds like you have a busy week planned. Congrat's on your DD's upcoming marriage.

I'm still doing great at being on plan with food and exercise. I'm down another lb. this morning. Yipppee, only 1 more lb. til back to goal weight. I think I've learned my lesson for a while about being careless with my eating. This re-losing crap is hard. I Gotta remember that.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I am going to promise myself more exercise this month!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Hi Ladies-

Sorry It took me so long to find you this week. I forgot new week new thread !

Jae- I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your son. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you try not to get overwhelmed. I'm sure your gain will go away real soon.

Lily-Congrats on your loss. You are rockin lately

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Catch everyone after the 4th. Enjoy the holiday.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:07 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:05 AM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Like Leenie say Happy 4th.

Hi to all my lovely ladies. Jae sounds like a busy week just keep the wedding in focus and try for the right choices if this week you slip well it ok! and for the wrong choices when your son was here well You had fun didn't you?? then they were not the wrong choices, enjoy this week and plan on getting back OP next week with a vegence. focus this week is to have a wonderful time doing girly things with your girls. as life will be changed after Saturday.

Lilly you are a strong gal these last few lbs will be beat in short order. yes it is the hardest and if it was easy we all would be thin.

Hmm I have a thread running in my thoughts. losing is hard but if we work at it and keep our primary focus then we will do it. Slowly.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #9  
lilybelle

Hi ladies and thanks for the encouragement on my back to goal wt. loss attempt. Tomorrow marks one year since I met my goal wt. I'm currently 1 lb. above goal but within my goal range of 142-147, so I feel this yr. has been a success. I've definitely had my share of highs and lows, but my main focus was to do the best I could and I feel like I have accomplished this. Every other time I've lost significant weight, within that first year of mainenance I'd climbed back up near 200 lbs. So, I am happy with how I did this time. I'm gonna keep at it. I am having regular exercise and eating right and totally focused on getting back down to my ticker weight.

Hope everyone has a SAFE and Fun 4th of July.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:58 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Lillly you are truly such an inspiratin in more than the obvious ways. especially since you stay on the forum and keep us motivated. I too was so close to goal and lost my self I pray that when I am well in control of my self and down close to goal that I will be like you and hang in there and not let life change me like it has so many times in the past.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:00 AM   #11  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Did good yesterday! Even made great choices when we went out for supper!!

Dd and I went to see rattatouie.....I Hate rats!!!! I must say, pixar has come a long way since toy story. The rats in groups, and when they were climbing things, looks amazingly real!!! Ewwwwwwww came out of my mouth quite often, to my dd's embarrassed...Mooom shhhhh!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #12  

Hi everyone-

well I blew it yesterday. I was doing fine then I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend and had a beer and potato salad. I got rid of the potato salad this morning and am riht back on track. I also ordered the atkins book so I can fiure out why I've only lost 14 lbs in 3 months. A typical day for me is iced coffee with heavy cream and liquid splenda and eggs for breakfast, salad with some type of meat for lunch, turkey roll up for snack , and meat and veggie like brocolli for dinner. I also drink 100 or more ounces of water a day.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #13  
lilybelle

nasus, Thanks so much for the kind words. You can do this too.

Robin, Hi, glad to see you are doing well. I also hate Rats. I've seen them upclose and personal. They chewed through the floors and got in our camper when we were at Deer Camp one year. Scared me to death. LOL.

Ladies, I made it, a full ONE year of maintenance. I'll never leave you ladies. You're stuck with me. Having the support from this wonderful site is what keeps me hanging in there. Thanks to each of you.

I have bad news. Last night DH talked to my DS. There is a VERY BIG possibility that Shane is being deployed straight from his Desert training in California to Afghanistan. DH was crying when he gave me the news and I think he KNOWS more than what he's saying. Shane hasn't been able to talk to me yet to tell me the news himself. I am very upset and had very little sleep last night. I Hope and Pray that I at least get to talk to my son before he leaves.

I am going to try to not let my Emotions ruin my maintenance. I know that my son is very vocal of how proud he is of me for losing wt. and restoring my health. I want to stay in good shape to be able to enjoy time with him when he gets home.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #14  

Lily- Congrats on your 1 year maintenence you are truly an inspiration. I will keep you and your son in my thoughts.

Nikki
Old 07-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #15  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

I'm sorry, Lily.
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote