Old 05-08-2007, 03:03 PM   #16  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

I took a week off last week and didn't gain. But it was hard to get back on track. I just restarted yesterday. I think it resonable to expect your not going to be OP for your holiday So planing to be off plan is a good idea, so you don't feel guilty when it happens.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #17  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

BB- Glad you had a great time . Way to go maintaining and good luck with the egg diet.
I hope your daughter is feeling better soon. It's so frustrating when you dont know whats wrong.

Hi Getup, Dont wory about the weeknd, It happens. Here's to a fresh start.

Hi Jane, Welcome back, looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello to everyone else!
I did good yesterday, So I'm on day 2 and feeling good about it. Its been nice here so I can walk outside now instead of the treadmill. Im so happy its spring.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:37 PM   #18  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

BB, I did the egg diet for two days on 2 separate occasions while on Atkins. The first time I lost 4 lbs. and kept it off . The second time I didn't lose a thing but that was when I was only a couple lbs. from goal. Good luck. Maybe I should try it again sometime and try to get these other 2 lbs. off.

BB, sorry your DD is feeling ill, I hope they find what is wrong with her and fix it.

jane, Welcome back. I also included WAY more fruit than advised while I was on Atkins, but kept everything else very low carb and it worked well for me. I'm sure everyone is different though, but it just made sense to me.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:16 PM   #19  
Baby Steps

Punce: You can do it! Just keep tasty snacks in the house so you stay away from the peanuts. But I hear you on WANTING to eat those!!

Jae: Don't you be covering up ANY evidence!! You're doing a great job!!

Nikki: Your thesis sounds interesting! And I'm with you on wanting the scale to be nice tomorrow!!

Natalie: Don't beat yourself up about eating things that aren't OP. We live in a life where food is YUMMY. Just because we're trying to lose weight doesn't mean we have to give it totally up. Good luck

Lily: Those 2 pounds'll be off before you know it. You've been working so hard around your house it's probably muscle!!

I managed to get my lazy butt off the couch and exercise today. I did 2 mile WATP. Decided I'm going to punish myself for not having exercised before. lol. It wasn't too bad. If I keep it up, I should be able to add more exercise next week. *here's to good intentions!* I'm also working on getting my water in. I want a nice WI tomorrow AND next week AND next week...well, you all get my point
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #20  
Baby Steps

Jane, tweak it any way you have to in order to make it all work for you The weekly thread actually is labeled wrong.....it says "4/7-13" instead of 5/7-13. Welcome back!!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #21  
lilybelle

I finally got off my butt and went for a walk tonite outside , plus walked on the treadmill. DD and I walked a mile to the creek. We have had so much flooding that it was amazing to see the creek twice it's normal width with water rushing so fast it had white caps. It has been raining now for 3 days (in spurts) and we have rain forecasted for 3 more days. Oh, I also got in the floor and did some tummy and leg exercises. I feel like I'm getting back OP now with food AND exercise. Hope I keep it up.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:30 AM   #22  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Oh man, I screwed up the date of this thread. ..can someone fix it? Or merge this thread and the one with the correct date??...I always did have trouble with numbers..sorry about that guys.!!

Had a pretty good on plan day, not enough food so i was starving when i got home....made some hot wings that were too hot, Ouch! they bit me back...thats one way to portion control

layda- WTG on the exercise! good job, i want to walk once i lose just a few pounds, it wont hurt so much...

punce - Congrats on not gaining, thats great!

lillybelle- glad you are back on plan 100%, i am not quite there yet, but i keep trying

Nikki- Thats some degree you will have there girlie! I know what you mean, i miss working with a few of my teachers as well. dern, i just miss college altogether

Nat- lillybelle and nikki gave good advice on walking and not going totally over the top, its all a matter of balance...now...if i can just take my own advice!!

Have a great day all!!!.......Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #23  
beachbum

Hi Ladies Your Posting In The Wrong Thread.We're In May And Not In April.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:28 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies-

I had a rough weigh in today. My week on carbs gave me a 2 lb blip. I am sure it will be gone fast though. I start back on induction today YAY !

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:47 AM   #25  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Well today is the first day on the egg diet. Had to scrambled eggs with nothing in them. and 2 c of Herb Tea. Hope to get back to the 150's by the end of the 3 days.

Jane-Welcome back to the thread. I wasn't here when you were. I started Atkins last Aug and lost 6 lbs and now I struggling with the 10 lb cruise weight I need to get off. I'm using WW points as a calorie guide. I believe that 1pts=50 cals.,along with my carb counting.Good Luck this time around,and we're here to give you the support and help we all require to lose this weight.

Getup-No hiding, that not fair. Sorry about your weight gain,I know is so so easy to gain and so HARD to lose.Wish we could find our balance. Weekends are always harder to stay OP than during the week.Don't know if socializing has anything to do with that.

Punce-Thanks for the congrats. Now I going to try harder staying OP after the egg diet. I must lose that weight before summer comes.She heard from the doctor late yesterday afternoon she has something like the Polar or Pula virus. Her doc told her that its not serious and its treatable.Isn't that the way Theres always something coming up,when you trying to keep healthy.

Lily-I'd Love to lose 4 lbs. that would make my really Happy. Hope that I don't get hungry not eating anything else. After two week of waiting for her blood tests to come back from the lab,so finally know what wrong with her.[Polar or Pula virus]

HI Brenda-I posted on the other thread to come to this one.

Have a great one

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #26  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Do you girls want me to merge the two weekly thread or leave it as is?

Jane, SOSDD same job, same hubby, little less weight LOLOL but not much still trying.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #27  

Thanks for the advice ladies! Wish me luck! And I hope it's a good week for all of you too!

Natalie
Natalie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:43 PM   #28  
lilybelle

BB, I actually thought about giving the 2 day egg fast a try again. Not sure if it'd help me much at this time. Oh, I definitely did get hungry when I did it before and it really "cleaned me out" if you KWIM. (my family complains when I do the egg fast because they think I'm being obsessed and unhealthy). I hope you have good luck with the fast.

Ladies we are having so much flooding here. If that creek rises any more, I'll have to decide whether to get on the 2nd floor of our deck or get in the boat. Some areas have already been evacuated. It's pretty scary. We're still under flash flood watch for 3 more days.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:15 PM   #29  
Baby Steps

I'll see if Leenie can merge this one w/the other one
Old 05-09-2007, 03:21 PM   #30  
Baby Steps

Jae: Don't worry about the date of the thread. We'll get it straightened out eventually. Shoot. I hadn't even noticed it was the wrong date until a new one popped up.

Nikki: Sorry to see hear your WI wasn't good. You're right, that 2 pounds should be gone fast

Natalie:

BB: Good luck on the egg diet!

Leenie: Merge it please

Lily: Having the threat of flooding sounds scary. We've never had anything like that. Stay safe!!! WTG on the exercise!!

Well, another day of exercise for me! Bad news is, the scale went UP from my ticker. But I'm not going to sweat it as I'm sure it's just extra water from exercise and stuff. Just going to keep plugging away at it. Besides, I FEEL healthier so that's what I'm going by. Almost have all my water intake in. I'll get that right also