Old 06-26-2006, 09:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 147.6/145.4/130

Talking MyFoodDiary.com

OMG, I am LOVING MyFoodDiary.com!!! It is way better than FitDay.com. The only thing that I don't like is that it isn't free, but it has at least 20,000 more foods than FitDay and you can even customize your own if they don't list it. It's only $9 a month and I think that is a pretty good deal since you can cancel anytime. It is more interactive and motivating than FitDay, lemme tell you. I am glad I am spending that $9...I LOVE logging onto that website...it's so easy!

Just wanted to let anyone who has been having a hard time with motivating themselves to finally lose weight (in my case, these stupid 15 pounds I put on first semester of last year :P)
mdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:26 PM   #2  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I have belonged to MFD before also, and I did really like it, but then decided to go somewhere where it was free. I have still thought of going back at times, and maybe I will. Have you tried their message boards yet, and if so, did you like them as well? The one thing that I really did like there was that it told you after each time you logged food in, how many calories you still needed to eat to whether you wanted to lose 1 pound or 2 pounds per week.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 147.6/145.4/130

Yeah, I have tried their forums..they are very helpful..I always keep finding new articles and discussions that are interesting/informative to me!
mdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #4  
Susan hockeyfan7

I was using MyFoodDiary.com and then I switched over to Calorie King instead. The two sites are pretty darn close to each other, but CK was only $29 for a year instead of $108. Plus CK has their CK University which was a 13 week course of great weight loss, exercise and healthy eating tips and information. The support boards there are active and fun too.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/238/185

Height: 5'9

I was a member of mfd. I liked it but did not want to pay since fitday is free.
channning102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #6  

Height: 5"5

I use Calorie King. I had purchaced the software. So for on fee I have it now. I get free updates so far. I Like I the layout and graohics. I think it is much more user friendly. I feel I don't pay a gym membership any where i can afford a tool for weight loss every so often. I am glad you have found that one thing that is working for you. Keep up the great work.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote