Old 07-01-2005, 10:23 AM   #1  
Married to the USAF

Location: Misery... Uh, I mean Missouri... Moving to Germany in December '05

Default Weigh-in?

Hi all... I thought I would start a weigh-in thread for those who would like to post their losses or temporary gains (muscle, lol).

I wasn't going to weigh myself until later in July, but I wanted to check this morning to see if I am heading in the right direction. Earlier this week, I checked it and it was hovering between 222 and 222.5 (a 3-pound loss). Today, it was hovering between 221.5 and 222... so I am just going to count that as a solid 222!

3 pounds so far for me. Slow and steady wins the race! I am thrilled with this loss... I would even be thrilled if it were 2 pounds. My exercise routine and nutrition plan are SO awesome and satisfying to me, I can do it forever! If it takes a little longer to lose my weight, so be it... I feel great!
Candy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:28 AM   #2  
~ Trying again ~

Hi there Candy76

I started my journey on June 16th and so far (as of June 28th) I weigh 309 for a total loss of 7 lbs so far.

I am however, going to weigh in after work today, so that number could change.

Way to go on your progress! Keep up the great work!

- Kari
starting_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:00 AM   #3  
yvette120

Hi I weighed today and I weigh 210 pounds. I will post next Saturday and tell you how much I have loss.
take care Yvette120

Last edited by yvette120; 07-02-2005 at 09:03 AM.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/179/135

Height: 5'6"

Since being back on the "wagon" starting June 3rd, I've gone from 233 to 216.
RoseWaddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #5  

I don't know why, but it is STILL 152. I look better, so it must be muscle gain. I totally thought I was going to have a loss this week- GRRRR........Its just weird I how much effort I put into this, to see the scale CRAWL makes me really aggravated On the bright side, things are definitely tightening up- I am actualy wearing a dress today, and think I look ok-NOT good, but ok enough not to hide in sweats. Oh well, next week we'll see what happens.
Tonkasmom is offline   Reply With Quote