Old 12-27-2020, 07:25 AM   #1  

Smile Weight loss plan:

I'm going to ease into the keto diet and stick to that as a lifestyle. I've done keto twice before and both times, lost about 12 - 15 lbs in one month. Never got the keto flue or anything like that either. I also feel a lot more alert, energetic, little to no cravings for sugary foods, and all around, just do better.

Along with that, I'm working on adding in more exercise. I'm borrowing an exercise bike and I also have a thing that's to work on your core (no idea what it's called, might post a pic of it at some point). I also have some light weights to use for my arms. Oh, and I own 2 horses and doing any sort of work with them is definitely exercise xD
I do have some minor knee injuries that I got when I was 17 so I'm going to take it easy when it comes to the bike as it causes my knees to hurt after a certain amount of time, though part of it is because the muscles around my knees aren't very strong. So I'll be adding in other exercises as well, but it's going to have to be a little bit that builds up over time.

Also, as a way to keep myself motivated, I'll be logging results into this diary as I go along, as well do a video diary type of idea that's mostly just for personal use and not upload it. I'm hoping by doing these things, I'll be able to keep myself motived to continue to improve my way of life and actually stick to keto and exercising more regularly.

I did a little calculation thing, and apparently if I exercise about 3 times a week, and eat the way I'm planning to, I could reach my goal weight by sometime in June.

As a side note, it doesn't particularly have to do with weight loss, but I'm also going to work on better self care. As in, put lotion a little more to keep my skin softer, take some vitamines to prevent me from getting sick as often as I have in the past, and dress better as well. So I guess, kind of give myself a confidence boost in the way I look as I work on losing weight.

Reasons for weight loss:

I have a few reasons for this actually.
1 - Feel better. Be able to go out and do things and not be out breath or tired as quickly and still have energy to work with my horses after work.
2 - Be a lighter load for my horses to carry.
3 - Health benefits. Currently am close to being pre-diabetic and I don't want to go any farther down that path. I'd rather reverse it.
4 - Have an easier time finding clothes and not feel awkward or as bad when people buy me clothes that are actually too small. (I look thinner than I am)
There are some other reasons, but it's getting late so I'm having a brain fart as to what they were lol. I'll possibly add them in later when I remember.
This website could help you
Youssef_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 03:30 PM   #2  

I try to run 3 miles a day
richboy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 01:51 AM   #3  

Default CDjaimis

Wow is very good when weight care is made with exercise, it's really good.
CDjaimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 11:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/182/175

hello and welcome.
sounds like you have a plan then. good luck with it and keep posting; i find that a written record of where i am at and where i have come from really helps.
VeggieManJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:03 AM   #5  

Good and informative
digicom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:17 PM   #6  

ok it is nice
anode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:26 PM   #7  

Chicken, jasmine rice, organic Guac cup and sriracha. This has been a staple for me every since I thought of this combo for months now. I crave this everyday. The sriracha mixes very well with the jasmine rice, almost like a dessert
Torbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:05 AM   #8  

nice plan
aleena12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:38 PM   #9  

In fact, really good reasons.
ArthurC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:10 PM   #10  

Very good plan. You hit the nail on the head by adding exercise and self-care to your regimen. Look forward to an update. I started a skin-care regimen with proactiv. I had seen it on tv for years and heard great things. It was a little pricey but I finally made that order. The program had day and night applications so it kept me on my toes. Financial situation took a dip, so I had to stop ordering it. Thankfully the local drugstore stays stocked with the classic tubes of Vaseline lotion. Any step forward is a positive step!

Best to you and again we look forward to your update!
ketomethod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diet food, food addiction, keto diets methods, weight lose