Old 04-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/178/140

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Red face Looking for a SMALL group of women for daily accountability & motivation

I love this site and I use it daily, but with each thread having so many women it is hard to have individual accountability and motivation. I was just looking for a group of 5 to 10 women at most that can help support each other in our weight loss goals and be there to help when we are struggleing with the hard times. I started my diet a little over a week ago and have stayed the same weight. I know it has not been long but so many people drop weight fast in the begining and I am not. I am in need of some help to keep me going before I spiral and lose all hope again! Thanks all for reading this!
Sonjae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/197/180

Height: 5'10

I would love to be in this group. Opposite of you, I lost weight (10 pounds) in the first month, but now I am barely losing any. I also need motivation.
Live4Summer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/220/145

Height: "5'7.5

I would be interested... my weight fluctuates like crazy so it's always a struggle for me to stay motivated. I'm sick of losing and gaining the same 10 pounds!
pintamino90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 189/178/140

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

that is great thanks so much! I keep losing and gaining the same 3 whole pounds.

I am currently using loseit.com it is a calorie counting site. I know you can have friends on there too. so we can all join and we will be able to see what each other are eating and exercise we are getting and make suggestions or give motivation.

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas! Thanks!
Sonjae is offline   Reply With Quote