3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Calorie Counters

Old 10-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Lets try this again

Height: 5'5

Default Sushi, again, and that ginger dressing!

So for my birthday were all going for sushi! My favorite! I plan on getting a cucumber roll (130 ish calories) and probably a tuna maki or just veggie roll (either probably under 200 calories, right?) but also love the salad served with ginger dressing! I know each place is different but what do you usually count dressing at Japanese/sushi places at? Also I've been to the Sushi FAQ site that lists calories but I was just wondering if you think tuna and cucumber roll being under 200 calories sounds reasonable? No funky sauces or mayos just tuna and veggies.

punkrprincessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #2

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

I get that fabulous dressing at the supermarket. Makato brand, in the cold case in the produce section. 80 calories for a 2 tbsp serving. It is not a "light" or "diet" version -- it's just not all that oily. So enjoy!!!
Back in the saddle. Again.
thesame7lbs is offline   Reply With Quote