Old 05-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default I need a calorie counting favour.....

...and I am desperate. I am so desperate that today I even emailed my ex-boyfriend who is currently working in the United States for a month to see if he would do this for me. He chose to ignore me.

What I need/want is a copy of the Calorie King calorie counting book. You cannot get it here in Canada....you cannot even get the people from the CalorieKing website to send you a copy in the mail to Canada unless you buy more then 50. All I want is *one* copy yet they will not sell me one copy....even after I spoke to customer service over the phone.

I have been wanting a copy for MONTHS and was wondering if anyone here who lives in the 'States could help me out. PM me for further chat. Naturally I would be paying for it.

Last edited by canadianwoman; 05-29-2010 at 09:23 PM.
canadianwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Hm...well, I've never seen or heard of the book, but have you tried ebay or amazon? I bet they would mail it to you

http://cgi.ebay.com/Calorie-King-Cal...item2306de5751
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #3  
calorie counting works!

S/C/G: 171/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Can you buy it on Amazon? I'm in the US and I've bought things from the UK Amazon, so I'd guess it would be similar.
reji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji View Post
Can you buy it on Amazon? I'm in the US and I've bought things from the UK Amazon, so I'd guess it would be similar.
I have no credit card so I cannot buy it from Amazon and I am not a member with eBay.

Last edited by canadianwoman; 05-29-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #5  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

I sent you a PM. There are two copies on paperbackswap - if either is the book you're looking for I can order it and send it to you. It's free so I don't mind doing it but I don't want to order the wrong book.
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladadog View Post
I sent you a PM. There are two copies on paperbackswap - if either is the book you're looking for I can order it and send it to you. It's free so I don't mind doing it but I don't want to order the wrong book.
Sorry I didn't respond to you yet. Someone has ordered me on through Amazon on her account and I will be sending her the money....and I appreciate her kindness so much.