Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Between Challenges Mixed Team Chat -Week 1 (12/19-12/25)

Hello all-
Well done Both RED & Blue Teams on the 2011 Fall Frenzy Challenge.

We will have a combined chat thread for the next 3 weeks until we're ready to roll out the 2012 Resolution Revolution Challenge.

Remember to sign up with your weights by MIDNIGHT central time on Wednesday Dec. 28th.

Any questions, be sure to contact LeslieB or myself- or post them HERE

I imagine there won't be much traffic here as people get ready for the holidays. For those travelling- stay safe. Everyone enjoy your time with family & friends!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #2  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations to everyone who finished the Challenge!!!
This is a very difficult time of year to stay focused on weight loss and nutrition so you should be very proud of yourselves.

Hope to see you all in the New Years Challenge. I get the feeling there will be a lot of newbies around. We veterans have to keep up the encouragement

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Hello All !

Congratulations to all the former losers and welcome to all the soon to be losers.

It's going to be a crazy week around here but hubby and I are both really looking forward to it. We have his Dad and Brother coming in as well as my Dad. Should be a very fun Christmas.

I'm off to Zumba this morning then an appointment with the Dietitian. I'm starting to notice quite a few little things changing about my body which is pretty darn cool. I'm looking down at the back of my hands and can actually notice then tendons and veins where before they were just rounded.

Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to sign up and get your friends to sign up for the next challenge too.

Last edited by LeslieB; 12-19-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #4  
Paso a paso

S/C/G: 264/Ticker/160

Height: 1.65

Hi all!
congratulations to all tht finished the last challenge, and happy hollydays to all of you.

I'm staying home so my routine won't change a bit and because of that i'm glad. I won't even have to cook the holyday meal cause i'm invited - as usual - to my in laws dinner.

I won't gonna have problems with exercises cause i recently made my gym at home (weights,bars, bechs, eliptical, bike ...)

Very exited for the coming challenge ^^
Old 12-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone
I'm glad there is this thread to keep up with and keep accountable between the challenges. I did a lot of baking the last few days, but have been pretty good about not eating much of what I baked. A lot of it is going to be given away because we don't need to eat that much of it.
I'm trying to spend at least 3 days a week working out. I ned to make the most out of the money I spent on my fitness center membership. When DS gets home I'll probibly go more often because he is used to spending lots of time working out.
I hope everyone is having a great week
Bette K
Old 12-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #6  

Oh my what a day. Just spent the past hour figuring out how to register my sons soccer team for a tournament. It's not just the registering part, but having to from $500 just before the holidays -ack. I hope the parents chip in what they owe. I hate having to bug people for $$.
Surprisingly eating has been on track-even with TOM bearing down on me. I'm just looking forward to a day off work on Friday, so the kids and I can bake some gingerbread. Hope everyone had a great Tuesday.
ETA : Bette have you been affected by the storm?

Last edited by CanadaMel; 12-20-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #7  

Hi All
Mel. the storm missed us completely, we still have a little bit of green showing amongst the brown.
WE just got back from 2 days on the road to pick up DS. He did make it home from Iraq for Christmas. My eating and working out are compromised but I figure if I can maintain through the weekend I'll get back on track on Monday.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!
Bette K
Old 12-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Hi all! I am looking forward to the next challenge! I've started back in earnest. It's a shame that a diagnosis of "on the cusp of diabetes" does the trick better than just being fat and generally unhealthy!

I plan to chat more, exercise daily and eat healthfully! Don't forget to join the new challenge by December 28.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #9  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #10  

Bette- glad the storm missed you. Have fun with your son at home.

Kris - good to see you geared up for the next challenge!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Haunukkah.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #11  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Wanted to pop in and say hello and wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #12  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Just wanted to wish everyone that celebrates a very Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to the next challenge soon!
Old 12-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #13  

Hi Everyone,
I hope all that celebrate had a great Christmas. I got a new smart phone and a kindle then DH gave me a gift certificate to Bath and Body works, I get to get lots of great smelley soaps. I gave myself permission to eat anything I wanted for the last few days and now it's time to hit the healthy. Today it was 75 minutes at the gym, treadmill-20 minutes, weights-30 minutes, ellptical-25 minutes. I'm also keeping track of all my food. I ended the challenge at 220, I want to be 219 by Jan 1st. I started posting my exercise on facebook, and got some good feedback from family at Christmas that it was inspiring.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #14  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the Biggest Loser Challenges, having just entered my start weight for the Resolution Revolution Challenge! I've done other challenges on here over the last year, and am really excited to get stuck into this one!

I'm looking forward to getting to know my team mates in the coming weeks, and watching us all achieve amazing things in 2012!
Old 12-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Hi everyone !

Here's hoping everyone is having a great holiday season. It's been pretty hectic around here... we've had family members staying at our house for the past week or so. They will all be leaving by Thursday so things should settle down a bit.. for a couple weeks at least.

I'm really looking forward to the coming year and all the exciting things we plan on doing. Also looking forward to getting this challenge started in the new year. Don't forget to change your starting weight if you need to on the sign up thread.

Have a great day all !