3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 3 (01/24-01/30) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/223417-blue-team-nyny-2011-chat-thread-week-3-01-24-01-30-a.html)

mumtoliam 01-25-2011 01:45 AM

Congratulations Soon2BFitChick on last week's Blue team Biggest Loser.

Also to Purplefirefly, babygrant, CapeBretonChick :applause

And most importantly YEAH BLUE TEAM for winning overall!!!!

dream710 01-25-2011 08:40 AM

Way to go blue! Congrats to Selina, Purple, Baby, CapeB on being our biggest losers!

Lily-Sorry you had a rough week. Sounds great that your hubby is going to do SB with you.

Bobbo-your pineapple sounds yummy! My family lives in MN and they say its been really cold.

gvn-Wow 3 hours! Keep up the hardwork!

Narnia-glad to hear your feeling better

Laurie-Congrats on onederland!

Bigmid-I've heard Zumba is fun, one of these days I hope to try it!

Bobbolink 01-25-2011 08:58 AM

Good Morning Blue team WINNERS:jig:
A special thank you Jacky (bigmid) for the mind boggling time you put in to make the 'Biggest Losers' run smoothly. You were in the honorable mentions last week and just missed it this week. Good job! I see Zumba is advertised all day on tv, looks like a fun way to exercise.
Congrats to the winners.
Quote:

Biggest Loser:
Quote:

Soon2BFitChick, -4.2lbs, -2.38%

Honorable Mentions:
Purplefirefly, -6.2lbs, -2.15%
babygrant, -3.8lbs, -2.13%
CapeBretonChick, -4.4lbs, -2.02%

I need to help keep the winning momentum going for the Blue team, guess I'll dust off my stepper and get off my lazy butt this morning. I hate exercising, I was doing two hour bone building class every week but chiropractor made me quit for now. (Lots of knotted up muscles in my neck and upper back and constant migraines) He said I could do the stepper but I've been putting it off. I can get through it if I prop up one of my mystery novels so I can read while I do it. What do you think the trainer on Biggest Losers would say if she saw how I exercised? I can just hear her chew ear off!
Dream...where about does your family live?
You all have a great Tuesday. Think thin:carrot:

mommy2fat 01-25-2011 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone. Congrats to the blue to team for winning last week!! I wish I would have had a part in the win but my #'s stayed the same!

I am having a really hard time getting back on track. I was doing so great from October - December. I am barely exercising two times a week and dont even get me started on the food!

Oh well this is another week and another day. I have done great so far today, just have to keep this momentum going!!!

Have a great day!

PageLynn 01-25-2011 01:28 PM

Congrats Blue Team! and this week's biggest loser, Soon2BFitChick!
I think I have finally figured out my point issue (gotta eat my activity points) and now my weight should be going down! It was on Sunday and yesterday (197.2)! Life is getting busy so I may not be able to post or do personals as much but I swear I'll still be around! I have a job interview tomorrow Here's hoping I can get it!

Narnia99 01-25-2011 03:46 PM

:cheer3: Yay, blue team :cheer3:
:congrat: Soon2BFitChick, Purplefirefly, babygrant, CapeBretonChick

So far this week is going well. I really want to lose more than 1 pound this week, so I am determined to stay on track.

gvntofly - great job with your workouts :cp:
Bobbi - the baked pineapple sounds yummy. I use my Stairmaster for my cardio workouts, (because of a lower leg injury), and I love it! I read magazines while on it, so Jillian would be yelling at me too, lol!
Lily - that's great that your husband is going to do the SBD with you!
Jacky - Glad you had fun at the Zumba class with Nancy. I've been seeing Zumba all over the tv lately.
Glenda - You can do it :cheer2:
PageLynn - good luck at your interview

PageLynn 01-25-2011 05:35 PM

Thanks Narnia99

spryng 01-25-2011 06:49 PM

Evening all! Sorry I'm not on here much, this thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up with, lol.. but I'm so thrilled our team won this past week! You guys are doing so great!!!! :) I'm trying to get more exercise in but I'm losing consistantly each week so I'm thrilled. Lets keep up the great work! :)

maryshady 01-25-2011 06:58 PM

Congrats Selena and all the other big "losers"!

mumtoliam 01-25-2011 07:47 PM

PageLynn - good luck with your interview!

Jacky - I am no longer a Zumba virgin - I did my first class last night. I couldnt keep up with all of the steps but I had lots of fun. I am adding this to my regular fitness workouts.

vdander24 01-25-2011 10:26 PM

Hey Blue Team! WAY TO GO!!!!! Let's keep it up. I got a workout in today, so that was good, and my food has been okay. I will see how well at the end of the week. Budget is tight, but it should be good. I love coming on here and hearing about everyone's lives. you all inspire me everyday! Have a great night everyone!

Bigmid 01-26-2011 01:01 AM

Hi everyone sorry I didn't make it on earlier I've read and will do more responses tomorrow. Just a quick check in before bed. My computer has been acting crazy so doing most of this on my iPhone which is a little more difficult to do personals on. I'll try to get on in the morning from work as I will be there a little early tomorrow.
Have a great night everyone

Doragone 01-26-2011 02:20 AM

Congratulations to our winners, Selena, the two Angelas and Purple, whoot!!!!:carrot:

I'm doing good, but not great. 4 days at the coast left me up .2, but I feel certain I can drop that and maybe some more by WI.:^: I exercised today, doing a mile with LS on WATP, plus 6 minutes on the elliptical and loading a bunch of firewood.:whoo: It was a beautiful day here in Oregon.:flow2: Have a short work day tomorrow, so I'll close for now.

Dora

Bobbolink 01-26-2011 08:38 AM

Good Morning Blue Team,
It's great that some of you are putting your real names on the bottom of your post, after all we're a team. It's easier to get personal with someone you can call by name rather than some long handled I.D. name.
I didn't have time to weigh all the ingredients that went into last nights supper, so no clue how much my calories were. It was salty and this morning the scale showed a gain.:mad: Lots of water today will flush that out, I really should weigh myself once a week instead of daily. But impatient people like myself needs to know, then I can take steps to correct it. I read somewhere that having one day of extra calories helps in the long run to kick us out of a rut and into a losing streak.
What is everyone's favorite low calorie/points to eat between meals or after supper when you're not hungry but have the munchies? I'm a peanut butter lover and use the PB2 peanut butter. I love it, any of you use it? It's slow roasted peanuts that have been pressed to release their fat and oils. It comes in a jar, powdered. Just mix with water, 2 Tablespoons mixed is only 45 calories, fat 1.5g. You can google it or ask your grocery store to start stocking it. It sells for $3.99 in our store and a jar has 15 servings of 2 Tablespoons each. Check it out!

drinkypants 01-26-2011 01:25 PM

Great job Blue Team!! We rocked this week!!

Bigmid - Thanks for all of the hard work you put into this contest! This contest has really helped keep me on track. =]

Bobbi, I have read about PB2 in the forums a few times. I will have to check it out. I love peanut butter, but it has so many calories, so I usually stay away. PB2 sounds like a great alternative!

For all of those people discouraged about going off plan, or missing exercise.. just remember "every day is a new day with no mistakes." Don't look back, look forward.. to the new you!