3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   "Party Like Its 2009" Blue Team Chat # 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/163818-party-like-its-2009-blue-team-chat-3-a.html)

maryshady 02-20-2009 07:35 AM

Had another POP day yesterday! Going for one today. Friday's are difficult for me 'cause dh likes to go out to eat on Friday's but I already told him we are cooking tonite. Scale is still up .5 but I am sure that is 'cause of tom. Have three more days to get it down. Keep up the hard work!

StacyLynn225 02-20-2009 12:19 PM

Hi everyone! Just a quick fly by...

Life has been busy. I live in the middle of Mardi Gras central here in St. Louis so this week has especially been busy getting ready for tomorrow!! (woohoo!!) ...and last week I was in Nashville.

My eating has been well....bad. But I have been managing to make it to the gym more than I thought I would so I guess that is good. I have GOT to get my eating back on track though. I'm not gaining weight...but I want to lose!!!

Have a good weekend everyone...I hope to show all of you a loss on Sunday...but after Saturday and all the Mardi Gras festivities I can't guarantee anything!
;-)

Newshinyme 02-20-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me4life (Post 2620545)

Newshinyme-i have the bootcamp one as well only done that once but i really like bobs video's and they are tough when you first do them. i like how they make it harder as you get used to them

Me too! At first I feel like I'm going to die, then it gets better and then it's time to bump up the level and feel like I am going to die all over again LOL. I like feeling like things get a bit easier because it means I am actually getting stronger and healthier :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by angeline (Post 2621096)
hello BLUE!!
i've been running around getting ready for our trip. i'm so excited! we leave tomorrow morning for turks & caicos.

Have fun in the sun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by practiceliving (Post 2620780)
Hi ladies! I have not been POP this week because I am sick AGAIN. Twice in three weeks is just not fair!!!

Get better soon!

I have to tell you all, I have not officially weighed in yet, but today I stepped on the scale just to see, and I am in the 170's!!!! I can't tell you how good that feels, it's been a long long time since I that "decade" in my weight :carrot:

jmfan317 02-20-2009 01:38 PM

Hey Girls,
Just stopping by to say hi. Well tomorrow is my weigh in for this week. I hope I'm in the 150's this week. I will be so happy. That means I will hopefully be closer to my goal.

Nixmom 02-20-2009 06:32 PM

Hi all. Just dropping a quick to post to say I am alive and kicking. Work has been extra busy. So much so that I believe stress is the culprit for these headaches I have been getting. Last nights landed me in the ER. Got a shot of demerol and a CT scan that showed I'm fine. Must be stress (says the doctor). But I weighed in this morning. Down 3! Whew... at least that went right this week. Will check back in tomorrow for personals!

djay 02-21-2009 07:33 AM

:carrot::carrot:Still a POP girl!:carrot::carrot:

Gonna make the weekend POP too!

me4life 02-21-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay (Post 2622463)
:carrot::carrot:Still a POP girl!:carrot::carrot:

Gonna make the weekend POP too!

word

don't know what that means but my daughter would say it in this situation so yeah;)

thinpossible 02-21-2009 08:27 AM

Oh Blue Team, I have let you down. Yesterday my brain 'sploded and I ate my house. Gonna put off my WI until Monday to see if I can rectify some of the damage. Otherwise I'll take my second freebie. Man, I really want us to win this thing. OK, gonna be POP today.

1300 calories
30 minutes of exercise
100 oz water
No bites, licks, or tastes

zinkemomx2 02-21-2009 09:48 AM

POP = perfectly on plan

I am back in the groove. I did my push up challenge already. It was pretty pitiful but I know it will only get better. I'm eating my veggie omelet for breakfast. Lunch will be red beans and rice and salad. Dinner will be something with the mustard greens I bought yesterday. I've never had them before so I am a little intimidated. Any ideas.

zinkemomx2 02-21-2009 09:54 AM

Selina! Dora! Where are you guys?

mountain mama 02-21-2009 11:58 AM

thinpossible: ive had spazes like that too.. just get back on track and that extra stuff will disapear n no time!!

jmfan317 02-21-2009 12:20 PM

I only lost 1 lb this week which is better then nothing at all. I would rather lose a lb then gain one. I'm officially now in the 150's. I have 2 lbs to lose to have reached my mini goal of 5 lbs this month. I'm putting in the hard work this week for next weigh in.

maryshady 02-21-2009 04:33 PM

Yesterday was not a POP day for me:(. We went to mall last night to switch phone plans and get new phones. It took way longer than we expected and ended up getting a slice of pizza and a salad with full fat ranch dressing. Got up today, dusted myself off and now I am happy to report today is a POP day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacyLynn225 (Post 2621573)
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hi everyone! Just a quick fly by...

[COLOR="Green"]Life has been busy. I live in the middle of Mardi Gras central here in St. Louis so this week has especially been busy getting ready for tomorrow!! (woohoo!!)

Have fun & enjoy but not too much!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newshinyme (Post 2621635)

I have to tell you all, I have not officially weighed in yet, but today I stepped on the scale just to see, and I am in the 170's!!!! I can't tell you how good that feels, it's been a long long time since I that "decade" in my weight :carrot:

Woohoo!! I know the feeling. That is my 160's. I haven't been there since before I got preggers with my last who is now 17! I am so looking forward to seeing 169 on the scale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixmom (Post 2622043)
Hi all. Just dropping a quick to post to say I am alive and kicking. Work has been extra busy. So much so that I believe stress is the culprit for these headaches I have been getting. Last nights landed me in the ER. Got a shot of demerol and a CT scan that showed I'm fine. Must be stress (says the doctor). But I weighed in this morning. Down 3! Whew... at least that went right this week. Will check back in tomorrow for personals!

Hope everything is ok. Glad to see your tailbone is getting better. Congrats on the 3 lbs.:carrot::carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 (Post 2622589)
POP = perfectly on plan

I am back in the groove. I did my push up challenge already. It was pretty pitiful but I know it will only get better. I'm eating my veggie omelet for breakfast. Lunch will be red beans and rice and salad. Dinner will be something with the mustard greens I bought yesterday. I've never had them before so I am a little intimidated. Any ideas.

Wish I could help but I have never cook them either. Although I think you can cook them like broccoli rob, saute in a little olive oil and lots of garlic. You menu looks really good. Glad your back n the groove:bravo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjluva829 (Post 2622749)
I'm officially now in the 150's.

:hat: Congrats

Have a great Saturday!

Doragone 02-21-2009 06:18 PM

Thanks for asking Zinke! Feeling much better, been crafting. Lost .8 lbs due to being sick, but it was definitely not worth it. Pretty hungry now but will work on it to be OP. Congrats Naia getting to onederland! Not up to much yet.

ttyl

Dora

river 02-22-2009 08:39 AM

Hi Blue, I'm back from Cuba. :cool: The resort was great, food was good and sunshine every day.

I'm up 3 pounds from 2 weeks ago. Sorry about posting the gain, I had to weigh in because I missed last week's weigh in and it was my second freebie.

I know those pounds should come off quickly. I just got in Sat morning and I was on a red eye flight, and I spent yesterday at a wake, where I did some stress eating and drinking.

I was pretty good in Cuba, I did eat a lot but not as much as usual while on vacation, and I was careful to keep the drinking under control. I kept on schedule with my runs and ran 4 times, about 16 miles or so in total. Running helped keep me from overdrinking because I didn't want to suffer during my runs. A few times I headed to bed early to feel great during my 2 hard runs. ;) I did my hardest run ever, 50 minutes at 6MPH or better, with 1 minute of walking after each 10 min interval.

Today is POP so far, and I'm about to hit the treadmill for my run. It won't be as nice as running outside down south, but it's still way too icy and gross for trail runs here. When I'm done, I'm making a food plan for the week and getting some produce. I know work is going to be insane for me as it always is after I've been away, so I want to be fully prepared and have my food all ready and avoid stress eating.

I would like to be the BL some week during this challenge, and I figure this may be the week, since hopefully I can lose this bloat and maybe get a few more off too.

I hope everyone has a great day!