Old 05-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #1  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

Default Let me Just say this!

Its great awesome fantastic and FUN! All the individual team threads are always hoping with posts! All the individual team challenges for motivation and the BADGES! How cool!

I say this because I post on another weight loss support message board that is also doing a BL challenge. It has ONE thread for all teams to post on and it doesnt have even half the traffic, and NO challeges for games of any kind, its been going for 4 weeks now and I am totally bored with it and want to drop out but I wont I like to finish what I start. But I can say the next BL challenge that board does I most likely will not join. But for 3FC I will join them all!!

Thanks to all those that do all the hard work to make it possible and fun and motivational!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #2  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Well said and I totally agree!!! This is my first 3fatchicks Biggest Loser challenge and I am very impressed with everything that is going on here.

Thanks so much to all of the organizers (and to the participants too who really post a lot and help to encourage their fellow teammates!!!) There are some serious BL people here!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #3  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

yes this is my first BL challenge and its very fun so glad i joined in on the fun
Old 05-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #4  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

The challenges are great. We get to know people we may have not talked to before. We all LOVE to chat lol. I love to see how people are doing. When I am having a down day or the weight isn't going as fast as I would like, it is nice to see there are people just like me. I was never much of a joiner but I join all kinds of things on this site. Really keeps me motivated and keeps me in line. If I say I am going to do something I do it. The site keeps me accountable.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #5  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Moment View Post
The challenges are great..... If I say I am going to do something I do it. The site keeps me accountable.
that is so true for me as well....and me and two neighbors are also doing exercises and workouts each morning under our carport after the older kids are at school and the little ones are upstairs still asleep so we're ready for our showers before they wakes up for a late breakfast lol LOVE IT!! i have more fun now since i have ppl to workout with
Old 05-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #6  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

I have to say I love this too. I feel like it's really going to help me get some consistency...I feel accountable and I don't want to let my team down, and I'm sure not going to quit! You ladies that are doing the administration of it, you are doing a great job and helping so many people. Thanks so much and I hope to participate in future challenges!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

Default me too

I say yes it is a great challenge and great peeps on the boards

chellez really keeps it moving along & the team captains are involved in very fun ways as well

it is keeping me up with exercise and making good choices for snacking!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:06 AM   #8  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Default Ditto

I have to agree with all of you. I haven't exercised consistently in so long and ever since the BL challenge I haven't missed a day. I'm amazed at myself This is my 1st Biggest Loser challenge and I'm enjoying it...Our team is so great and everyone on this site is a great support. I feel like I want to keep going, change myself for good and as you guys mention it keeps me accountable. Thanks to everyone on 3FC members, administrators and Chellez to keep us going!!!
See ya on the

Last edited by pintobean; 05-09-2008 at 07:07 AM.