Old 09-29-2015, 03:15 AM   #1  

Question only new here.. Day 8 of atkins lost 9lb

Hey I Just came across this site on Google & think it'll be good to hear how other people on atkins induction are getting on.. I'm a 24 Year old girl And needed to do something to shift the weight!
So far I'm on day 8 and still enjoying it.. usually I've started to give up with another kind of diet.. I'm 9lb down and hope to keep loosing.. how's everyone else getting on?
Babs08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:45 AM   #2  

Hey, any one else on week 2? Feeling tired today & bit more hungryer than usual ..
Old 09-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs08 View Post
Hey, any one else on week 2? Feeling tired today & bit more hungryer than usual ..
Sounds like the Atkins Flu. Not an actual disease just a tired feeling. Hang in there this will pass. Make sure you are getting enough fat and protein in your diet. These are what sustain you and keeps the hunger away. Carbs do not last and we get hungry again.

Wishing the best of success for you. I have stayed on The induction phase for 162 days now and I continue to lose. At 14 days it is your choice whether to stay on induction. Those of us that do tend to lose quicker.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 AM   #4  

Thank u Larry H for reply, my head has been sore all day as well so I think your right! That's brill I intend to stay on the induction for longer as well.. Thanks again
Old 10-02-2015, 04:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 179/147/125

Height: 5"1'

If you're still feeling ache-y, be sure to add some sodium to your diet-either with broth (chicken or beef) or through a sugar free electrolyte drink like Powerade Zero. A lot of those feelings are attributed to rapid water loss.
JSK77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:10 AM   #6  

Thanks for reply.. feeling good.. day 12 13lb off