Labor Day Challenge Lets do it!

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • Katebp ! Very glad to have you join us on this crazy but wonderful journey that we all are on! lol With Induction just starting you should lose like nuts! Can't wait to see your ticker when you get it in a month) going down too! We like it when it moves to the right cha cha cha!

Cherrychan!! to you too! Glad you have joined here also! YAY!!! and your ticker too going to the right (need to have 20 posts and be here a month) Woo Hoo new happy positive people!

OneReally thank you right back! I love having a bunch of "newer" people join as it helps jump start my battery too!

I, on the other hand, Have a Death Wish out for the WATER FAIRY... Somehow she tapped me on the head and inserted 3 pounds of water inside me? I was a good girl yesterday (did have 6 very small sugar free cookies from Josephs - bad I know.. had a stressful day at work) but 2 (1 inch) cookies = 1 lb of water REALLY???????? ARGH and GRRRRRRR
  • Sw 182
    Gw 159

7/5 182
    7/6/ 181.5
    7/7 180
    7/8 179 made first goal!!!
    7/9/13 179....no change
    7/10/13 177
    7/11 177.5....started strength training last night OUCH!
  • Quote: OneReally thank you right back! I love having a bunch of "newer" people join as it helps jump start my battery too!

I, on the other hand, Have a Death Wish out for the WATER FAIRY... Someone she tapped me on the head and inserted 3 pounds of water inside me? I was a good girl yesterday (did have 6 very small sugar free cookies from Josephs - bad I know.. had a stressful day at work) but 2 (1 inch) cookies = 1 lb of water REALLY???????? ARGH and GRRRRRRR
    Hey wannaskip!
    I totally understand eating bad after a stressful day at work, because emotional eating has been a huge problem for me too.

I definitely struggle too but I'm working harder now to eat more consciously, making better meal/snack choices instead of unconsciously reaching for the temporarily pacifying unhealthy carb laden snacks of my past (Potato Chips and Popcorn).

Don't let a tiny snack slip get you down. Your posts here keep me motivated, and I know you will bounce back and keep losing those pounds.

Hang in there!!!

CW-615
    GW-595
    7/11-606
    7/12-605
  • Ok, I'm back and recovered from that intense weekend of dancing in NYC. Ready to recommit to another challenge.
    CW 162.4
    GW 155
  • SW - 77.4kgs - 170.6lbs
    CW - 76.8kgs - 169.4lbs
    GW - 67.4kgs - 148.6lbs

• Quote: Hey wannaskip!
    I totally understand eating bad after a stressful day at work, because emotional eating has been a huge problem for me too.

I definitely struggle too but I'm working harder now to eat more consciously, making better meal/snack choices instead of unconsciously reaching for the temporarily pacifying unhealthy carb laden snacks of my past (Potato Chips and Popcorn).

Don't let a tiny snack slip get you down. Your posts here keep me motivated, and I know you will bounce back and keep losing those pounds.

Hang in there!!!

CW-615
    GW-595
    7/11-606
    7/12-605
    Oh thank you for your wonderful words! I need that reminder! and yep.. those darn cookies are in the WAY BACK of the fridge.... going to forget all about them!
  • Nona! Welcome back! How was the dancing in Central Park? Did you have alot of fun? I BET YOU DID! Oh tell tell tell!
  • SW 193
    CW 191
    GW 178

Happy Saturday!!! Well into my regular pattern of holding. Hoping to see the 180s sometime soon! My sister is very encouraging - she says I need to look at it as maintaing in the 190 s for an extended period of time instead of not losing. She really thinks a slow loss is better - so back to enjoying the journey! She has already lost all her pregnancy weight plus some! And the baby was just born 5 weeks ago! I'll probably reach my goal by the time my nephew is 18 years old!! Just kidding!
  • LULU... lol I think your sister is right! Slow and steady wins the race (at least that fable says that) LOL tho seeing some people on this forum lose lbs every day just (IAN) blows my mind! But I think maybe our bodies just adjust to being at a different level and maybe our mind is sitting still trying to cope with the changes that had happened. Shoot I am still 100+ over my goal and I have major stalls too. It just happens. Baby weight.. well that was pretty much fast on.... floating around and fast off (Hormones too have a hand in that loss). Lulu you are doing GREAT! Wasn't it May that you were in the 200's? and look.. you are on the doorstep of the 180's Pretty awesome!!

Me.. I lost 1 lb of my overnight water weight 3 lb gain surprise... just 1. but my joints are really swollen today.. so lots of water still hiding... Wish I could find it and banish it! LOL I know it will go away!

Have a WONDERFUL and HILARIOUS Day everyone!
  • SW - 77.4kgs - 170.6lbs
    CW - 76.4kgs - 168.4lbs
    GW - 67.4kgs - 148.6lbs

• Sw 182
    Gw 159

7/5 182
    7/6/ 181.5
    7/7 180
    7/9/13 179....no change
    7/10/13 177
    7/13/13 179....don't know what happened there????
  • Sw 182
    Gw 159

7/5 182
    7/6/ 181.5
    7/7 180
    7/9/13 179....no change
    7/10/13 177
    7/13/13 179....don't know what happened there????
    7/14/13 178.5

I've been super busy with work. I love seeing all the new people! I will get the treadmill this weekend and haven't had a chance to exercise for 4 days : ( I can feel the difference.
  • SW 7/4 - 254
    7/5 254.5 (argh and rats and Stinko I was good yesterday too! )
    7.6 253.5 WooHoo down again.. finally a movement in the right direction!
    7/7 253.5 stayed same was hoping for Whoosh Fairy.. but my new car did not entice her!
    7/8 253 should be more only ate 900 calories and walked 3 miles.. TOMORROW it will show up!
    7/9 254 sOOOO Frustrating.. I gained weight when I ate less and walked? Very very frustrating!
    7/10 253 up and down and up and down! LOL
    7/11 253 sigh...... ZEN ZEN ZEN
    7/12 256
    7/13 255
    7/14 255 no comment MAD!

GW 238
  • okay the little green beast must come out for me to make my goal.....
  • I've been bad this weekend, carb overloaded, and now feeling guilty.. SIGH!!!

So, weigh in at:

SW - 77.4kgs - 170.6lbs
    CW - 76.4kgs - 169.4lbs (1 pound gained over a Sunday carb overload)
    GW - 67.4kgs - 148.6lbs