3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Atkins (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins-226/)
-   -   Labor Day Challenge Lets do it! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins/284368-labor-day-challenge-lets-do.html)

wannaskipandlaugh 08-25-2013 08:22 AM

SW 254
CW 243 Oh I am getting closerrrrrrrrrrr YEAH!!!

GW 239
RGW 244

smith1313 08-25-2013 10:48 AM

Sue you are doing fantastic!!!

Lulu...congrates on your NSV!!

Down again.....soooo close to the 160s.....170.5 this morning!!! I did manage a big steak last night with cheese/broccoli and a few beers with the depressing football game.

Lulu NH 08-26-2013 05:32 AM

Holding at 187...I started using myfitnesspal yesterday to track my carbs and calories....what a reality check for me!!! I like how it tells me where I could be in five weeks if I ate consistently!!! Happy Monday!!

smith1313 08-26-2013 08:20 AM

that could be very scary Lulu....hopefully it works for you!!

smith1313 08-26-2013 06:17 PM

:Dstarting Ripped In 30 for the month of Sept, anyone with me?

Lulu NH 08-27-2013 04:56 AM

Hi Smith - I had to google and found the video on Amazon. I'm up for the challenge. I have been consistently walking 50 minutes a day - a 2 and 1/2 mile loop and know that I need to start something for when winter comes. I completely wiped out in my own driveway last year and can't afford to do that again! So an indoor workout sounds awesome! I'm sure my own little Jillian will be up for the challenge too but she will probably level up before I can even master the first level!! Holding at 187 but I feel like I am going to see a change this week. Loving tracking food and exercise on myfitnesspal - keeping me true to portions and calories - wish there was more of an Atkins "calculator" because there is no way I could eat all the carbs they allow me and still lose weight!!

wannaskipandlaugh 08-27-2013 07:19 AM

Back up to 244 :( Oh well....

Lulu... I hope that myfitness pal works! woohoo wouldn't it be good if that weight came true! and you and SMITH doing the Jillian ripped in 30!.. Just think how the 2 of you are going to feel!...

I have to take care of my parents house and pets for 2 1/2 weeks and don't get home until 8:00.. eat dinner, then try walking inside the house for at least 1 mile and then bed... CANNOT Wait for this holiday weekend! YAH!!!

smith1313 08-27-2013 10:16 AM

lulu....yea!! I've played around with it a few times, you will sweat! I wasn't sore afterwards.

sue....can't you bring them over to you?

I need to get moving here....20 more to go! I know I've been sneaking things more than I should, pumpkin pie I am quite sure is not Atkins friendly and probably not spicy Doritos. I am hoping to get it all off for Christmas so I can enjoy December. Makes no sense, I know.

up again but no real surprise......171.5

Lulu NH 08-28-2013 05:32 AM

Yahoo!!!! 186 this morning!!!! 1 more pound and I'll be at 40 ponds off!!! Happy Wednesday!!! Traveling the rest of the week so I can't weigh until Saturday! Wishing everyone downdowndown!!!!

My little Jillian agreed to do the DVD with me!!! So happy!!!

Lulu NH 08-29-2013 06:41 AM

Good Morning from Austin TX!!!! Waiting for the sun to come up so I can go walking!!! Ate on plan and walked yesterday!!!!

Non-scale victory: there was actually a lot of seatbelt left over when I buckled myself in on the airplane yesterday morning!!! I have to admit it was a great feeling!!!!!

wannaskipandlaugh 08-29-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu NH (Post 4827435)
Good Morning from Austin TX!!!! Waiting for the sun to come up so I can go walking!!! Ate on plan and walked yesterday!!!!

Non-scale victory: there was actually a lot of seatbelt left over when I buckled myself in on the airplane yesterday morning!!! I have to admit it was a great feeling!!!!!

Oh LULU we love those NSV's!! YAY for you! Your posts make me smile and I thank you for that! Have a great trip!

smith1313 08-29-2013 08:20 AM

lulu....great job, so hard when you're traveling! I loved Austin!! Have a great time.

171 this morning....trying to get off at least 2 stupid pounds before the 2nd!!

Lulu NH 08-31-2013 06:20 AM

Happy Saturday from the Northeast!!! Holding at 186 - so many comments and compliments from my co-workers at the meeting this week!

So many of them have started new ways of eating like vegan and weight watchers. One guy I know has lost 17 pounds on weight watchers - he uses a weight watchers online app and doesn't eat the extra food that he would be allowed because of his exercise.

Another lady has lost about 33 pounds on weight watchers and she started on whole foods but moved to ww after being diagnosed with diabetes. The vegan person lost 10 pounds - they read something like the China Study after going to the hospital with chest pains....

wannaskipandlaugh 08-31-2013 09:02 AM

Lulu... did you inspire these people to lose weight with your success? :) Its kinda cool to talk to other people too... who are going thru this journey just a different way, and see what they are doing! :)

Happy Day to you and SMITH? how are you? did you get to 169.9?????? OH I hope so!

Me.. was up yesterday and was depressed to post.. but back down to 244... not at the 243 I was a few days ago... and I am still hoping for lower than 243 by Monday... Hoping and trying my darndest to believe!!

smith1313 08-31-2013 12:26 PM

lulu...you started a revolution! It's nice to see you've inspired so many people to make changes.

Sue...you can do it!!

I did finally make 169 this morning!!! It was my last day and my body was being rotten enough to hold out on my until the very last minute!

Next goal is to no longer be designated as 'overweight'

10 pounds for me is 2 inches off the ribcage and 1.5 inches off the hips! I managed to do my tape and weight for my month of ripped too....