Lunch:
2 scrambled eggs made w/1/2 tsp butter
coffee w/light cream
8 ounces water
Dinner:
ordered pizza for easy family Halloween dinner
ate the cheese off of 2 slices
8 ounces of water

Planning on some decaf tea in the next hour.

I am so proud that I haven't touched ANY of the candy around here. What a change from last year!

Keri
somebuddysbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:27 PM   #2  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Okay, making an assumption that the cheese off the pizza was another couple of ounces. Is Atkins really about eating nothing all day? I total what you wrote here as under 700 calories. I'm hoping that someone more familiar with the program will step in.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 PM   #3  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Oh that is not good for you! You need protein! You need to be eating more! Its just a matter of learning what you can eat-- have you got the book?
chubbywifeyIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW234/CW216/STG199/LTG150

Oh yes. I have the book.
Today was crazy with Halloween. I am a class mom and was out early today at the store buying things for the class party. I wasn't too hungry this morning. By noon I was hungry and had the eggs and coffee. I then scooted to the school for the rest of the afternoon. I wasn't hungry at all while there. By 4:30 I was hungry and picked up the pizza for the kids before they went trick or treating. The cheese fit easily into my day.
I guess today's choices were made around convenience. I usually have some low salt ham or turkey with the cheese for breakfast and a salad in the evening. I did make some homemade chicken soup earlier in the week for dinner as well. I will be adding more variety now that induction is over.
It does sound like low a low calorie day though. But I wasn't overly hungry all day. For me, induction has been an overall appetite suppressant.

Keri > sipping decaf tea with splenda
somebuddysbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #5  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Atkins Induction is 20 carbs per day of only foods on the acceptable foods list...12-15 of those carbs should be coming from veggies & salad. Thats per Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote