Old 11-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #1  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Default questions about joining

I am thinking about joining. I am looking to lose 20 pounds. About how much would I be expecting to pay? Is it a pay as you go? Pay per month? Thank you
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Barb - You will pay for the whole program - including one year of maintenance - up front. Depending on your center, they will offer payment plans, but most are up front. For 20lb at 2lb/week, you would pay for 10 weeks, and then the maintenance. Prices vary depending on where you are, and whether the center is corporate or franchise. If you go to the LAWL website, you can find prices and sometimes specials. Also, ask the center if there are any specials or open houses coming up that you could take advantage of savings.

Then there are the Lites... you don't have to do them, but they are 2/day during weight loss, and then 1/day during maintenance. They are pricey ($29/box of 14), but they are again discounted if you buy in bulk.

You eat real foods (see our Daily Menu Thread), and the program is healthy. The maintenance is long, but it is only to ingrain the new lifestyle. You don't want to be back where you started in six months!

Good luck, and let us know what you decide, and if you have any more questions.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote