Old 10-07-2006, 08:13 AM   #1  
lizzy007

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Default I'm Back

Hi

I am back and this time to stay i first joined in the March was 210 Joined weight watches and Curves and after 2 weeks stop going to both. Well this time it has to be it. 8lbs heavier instead of loosing i have gained. I have to do something before its to late.
So i am looking for buddys lots of them as i can not do this alone.

bye for now talk to you soon.

LizS
lizzy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/217/140

Height: 5'4"

Default This is the best place to be

Hi,
I'm a fellow Canadian and I know how you feel. I've been lurking and posting here for a little while and so far so good. I love it here. It's funny how regardless of what I'm going thru I know I can come here and someone else has had the same problem or are going thru it and we all help each other out. My issue right now is with eating just a little of something bad. Not a problem usually except that it's all day and then all week. I did really well then I haven't been lurking for a month and I'm stuck and it's b/c I didnt' have the support from everyone here. I tried other diet programs but nothing stuck with me until now. I'm doing Simply For Life, it's from a company that began in St.John N.B. It's tough but good and I feel terrific, if I'd stop eating a chocolate here and there, a bite of ice-cream here or there and dishes like chicken parmesan here and bbq ribs there. I just have to do and you can too. Let's stick it out together. You know the saying "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips" well that's what I say to myself now and so far it works for me.
Good luck, keep in touch here with all the great advice and support.

Robin
medic4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #3  
IP start June 11, 2014

Rock On! Liz, I am about the same weight as you (+2 lbs)! I would be glad to buddy up! I just started my plan a couple of weeks ago. WW and all that just didn't do it for me. My motivation waivers and then I go off plan. So I needed to do something that I wouldn't need to go to meetings or do a weigh-in for motivation. I started something akin to the South Beach Diet, but really, I just don't eat many white carbs and eat more vegetables. Oh, I exercise every day too. So far, its working...no cravings, not hungry, not interested in sugar. If I do have something sweet, it is a bite and that's it -I know that if too much sugar hits my bloodstream, it will cause hunger and cravings, so I am careful. Sooo, I eat less and exercise. Things feel very different this time though. I am not sure why. It is different because I am never hungry and that has never happened before. So, I am going with it.
kelligirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:13 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Liz, welcome back.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote