Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #1  
banned

Default kim and rosie.....

hi guys,
i hope you see this bc im mess right now and i feel all alone and the whole bl thing has gotten out of control and am sorry i started it cuz now i feel left out.

i really love you two and hope you will stand by my side((((( ))))))
Old 09-21-2006, 01:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

I guess I don't know what the bl thing is Andrea

You can work through it - just give us a few more details or in the alternative, use the Private Message system that's at the top of the page
Old 09-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #3  

light bulb just went off - BL is Biggest Loser huh? I don't watch it - I remember you had some kind of a thread going on this right?
Old 09-21-2006, 02:21 PM   #4  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Oh my andreaphilip3, I wish I could be there to help you out. I guess the anxiety is really putting pressure on you. DON'T let it win. Are you taking meds for it? Take one day at a time and try to stay focused. I know it's hard but you need to try.

Now that you have the BL threads on the go you can leave it for awhile can't you? It's up to the challengers to post their chats and stats. Take no more challengers and there are only the three threads open now right? Is there any way the others can be removed all together so it doesn't look so confusing. Next time don't start one of those. It seems easier to just do the monthly challenges doesn't it. ALso if you find it too stressful, stop doing it. It isn't the end of the world. I'm still going to lose weight with or without the BL threads. You need to be responsible for you not everyone else.

Why do you feel left out? You'll never be left out. I look forward to coming here to chat to you. Everyone on this board is so supporting that you shouldn't feel that way.

Take a big deep breathe and come back to us.

Kim
Old 09-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #5  
banned

hi rose-
yeah i did.. i havent been the same since that pool thing....i think i posted about it when it happened. and then yest drs appt went bad and that made everything worse.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:25 PM   #6  
banned

((((( ))))) kim. were ya hiding on me? i didnt see ya. hehe. anyway thanks i did take my meds now im all groggy need to lay down. yeah im tryin to get the tbl threads closed but the mods keep closin the wrong ones. the chat one is open so now theres 2 chat threads! oy vey!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #7  

I did find the threads - wow - that would be way too overwhelming for me. I have a hard enough time doing the September, Halloween and Christmas threads along with the "how are you doing" thread. There isn't a T-day thread yet right? PLEASE NOT YET!!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #8  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Andreaphilip3, relax and try not to put any extra stress on yourself. Take your nap and hopefully in a few days everything will be in order.

Kim
Closed Thread