Old 09-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #1  

Default Today is a new beginning ...

after flopping July & now August .. I'm hoping today is a new beginning. Kids are all back at school, I have the original TO juice to have today and tomorrow and weigh in on Friday. I dont understand why I struggle so much on my own and need the accountability of of weighing in.

I actually go back to my exercise routine; I joined a new gym and they have a 6 week fitness class where a group of 8 people meet 2x a week with a PT and focus on different things. I'm going to talk with them to make sure that is what is best for me now -- focusinon wieght loss. I really want to loose 30lbs by December.

Here's to a great day!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Sue - I think most of us struggle on our own and need the accountability of the WI. It's why we joined LAWL to begin with. If we could do it on our own, we wouldn't be overweight. Stop being so hard on yourself, and tell yourself that just for today (or just for the next hour), you will be POP. Maybe a visit to the "daily reason" thread and adding your own reason could help you.

Stop worrying about the big picture. Just for today...

Good luck.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:54 AM   #3  
FBD/8-18-08

Sue - I agree with Cassi! (Cassi, I'm SO glad you're back!) Sometimes you just have to take it moment by moment, calorie by calorie, ounce by ounce. And we ALL struggle with our own "mountains" that are mole hills to others. We are all in this together. I hold myself accountable to this site and the ladies that have helped me SOOO much!
So Sue, this moment is the next moment of your life!
We're here for ya Girlie!
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:01 PM   #4  

~~~ Thanks guys; its hard when I look in the mirror and seen what came back, when I was looking so good lol . but today is a new day, and I will take our advise; I need to plan ahead;

Problem is finding the time to cook and read the daily motivation. Thanks for your thoughts!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

You are worth the time! Tell DH to handle the kids for 15 mins each day so that you can get tomorrow's menu planned, and lunch packed. Tell him it is non-negotiable.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote