Old 08-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 146/138/135

Height: 5'6"

Default My John Edward Episode!!!

i know, nothing to do with dieting, but just want to let you all know that the episode of john edward cross country (WHICH I AM IN) airs SEPTEMBER 8TH at 10 PM (eastern time) and again on the 15TH at 11PM. it is on the we (women's entertainment) channel. hope you tune in! i'll remind you the closer we get to the 8th
pass it on!!!
thanks!
gabrielbeth

Last edited by gabrielbeth; 08-23-2006 at 03:46 PM.
gabrielbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:42 PM   #2  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default How exciting!

Please message me as a reminder. I love his show.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:40 PM   #3  
Pound by Pound

Height: 5'4"

Oh how neat!! Can't wait to see it ... but yeah, REMIND US!
** Stacye ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:17 AM   #4  

Thanks Gabrielbeth. I haven't watched that show in so long. Didn't know it was still on. I'll make sure I watch! Keepin' the faith...Dawn
ripples57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:14 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

I just saw the promo for the new show! I set TiVo to record this in case it slips my mind.

Tonight at 10 Eastern time (9 Central) on the WE Channel - Women's Entertainment.

Kimberly
KimberlyinMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:08 PM   #6  
I wanna be a loser, too

Default So which one were you?

I did manage to set it up to record.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:17 PM   #7  
Started again Aug 21, 09

S/C/G: 237/204/165

Height: 5'9"

Oh sweetie, that was so amazing and touching. Its incredible how intense we still feel our loved ones that have passed and how they still influence and affect our lives. I'm so glad he came through for you and hope that it gives you strength in those moments when you need it most...
tinabinab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:36 AM   #8  

Height: 5 ft 3 in

I watched your episode tonight, and my heart goes out to you. Your children are beautiful, and you are so fortunate to have had a husband who loved you so much! I truly admire the bond that you share with him, and I believe that our loves in life transcend our passings. It was so inspirational to see someone receive such a powerful validation of that, and I hope that it helps you in some small way with the pain of your loss.
rebeleagle1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:37 AM   #9  

That was very moving Gabriel. You are very fortunate. If you have not already, try reading some of Brian Weiss' books. He's a psychiatrist who for many years developed a way of taking his patients back in time. At first not realizing what he had stumbled on years ago, but then realizing that we never die but just move to another plane and are always in touch and "coming back" if you will in different bodies as the same soul-often remaining with the same group of people. It is very inspirational to read all his books. I think the first one I read was "Only Love is Real". I cried and laughed. I think he has 4 books out and I read them all. It made me feel soooo much better about the losses I've suffered in my life. My dear MIL was a woman of much faith. She lost a husband when he was 38 due to leukemia. They had 4 children together. My husband is the only child remaining of theirs. He had 2 sisters who died at the ages of 14 and 22 in a fire on Christmas Morning(very early) in 1976 along with his brothers 16 year old girlfriend. His brother was married for about 18 yrs after that to a wonderful person. They had 2 beautiful daughters. He drank a lot and his wife left him back in 2000. He had been going to counseling, but he just "lost it" one day and took his own life. We were all so shocked and devastated! But his mom amazingly pulled through it. I don't know how she did it all these years losing a DH and 3 out of 4 children-especially one to suicide, but I can tell you one thing-she never stopped talking about any of them and she always always always had so much faith. Through all her losses-she always kept her sense of humor. 5 yrs. ago she was diagnosed with colon cancer. The tumor was removed but in 2004, it returned with a vengeance and spread to her brain and lungs. She was re-diagnosed in March and died in August. I had the honor of flying to Florida and taking care of her for those months. What a bittersweet time it was for her and I. I would do it all over again. She was such a special lady and every once in a while my DH and I will discover little "signs" that she is here. Keep on believing and living and you will have a wonderful life for you and your kids. Keepin' the faith...Dawn
ripples57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #10  
I wanna be a loser, too

That was very moving. I did have to pause it to finish laughing when you mentioned the Drag Queen and his response.

I was widowed, too, at a young age. It's hard! However, my child wasn't hurt at the same time. You are an amazing woman. (Not to mention, as cute as a button!) You have to keep going when you have kids. Mine were 10 and 5 at the time and I was just under 30.

Keep the faith and bless you. Thank you for sharing this with us.