Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 10:41 AM   #1  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default So, How Was Everyone's Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend and didn't stray too far from their weight loss plan.

I had my granddaughter Friday night and then I painted my bedroom and bathroom and had plenty to do other than eat so I did pretty well (I think). The scale will tell me tomorrow. I was so tired this morning, I had to tell myself, "right foot, left foot, right foot . . ." just to get to the shower. But my rooms look pretty snappy I must say. I even shampooed the bedroom carpet while I had the room all in disarray.

Have a good week everyone!

DNR
Old 05-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #2  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

DNR, you were BUSY this weekend!!

i met a guy and went on a couple of dates. this kept me from blowing all my points because for the life of me, i could NOT eat. but in that good way, you know? oy.

so anyway, i'm down 1.6! slow and steady, i go.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:15 AM   #3  

Hello all!

I am alive and well and horribly overworked! I haven't counted a point or done any exercise in ages and I gained weight! But life goes on and I'll be back OP again someday!

The weekend was BUSY! Saturday found us at Dog School then at a friends borrowing a tent for our upcoming camping trip. Ended up helping them with some stuff too. Then home and sewing,sewing, sewing for the stupid vacation! Sunday I had archery practice at the park (all part of the medival thing) and then more sewing! Monday I was actually at the office a good part of the day. Still behind at work and too busy to take time off - even when I'm the only one in the whole creepy building! Then to a friends for BBQ that cost me WAY too many calories. But WTH it was good and at least I didn't have to cook!

Must run now! Hope you all are doing well and I'm so sorry to not have better time to post...but I'll try to be back before vacation!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:24 AM   #4  
DNR
Determined Woman

Rahkstar:

Good for you on the 1.6 gone. My WW meeting got cancelled yesterday so I couldn't weigh in so I'll have to wait another week to see what happens. I can weigh on my scale but it's not official. Things have been very slow for me for a few weeks now - kind of frustrating. I knew it would happen but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Good luck with the new guy - not eating is just another positive thing in that situation.

DNR
Closed Thread