Old 05-26-2006, 08:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Default hehe...random NSV!

This would have to be a very random occurence for a NSV!

I went for my walk this morning (haven't gone all week as i've had a v.bad cold and buggered knee) and while I was out both my housemates had left and locked the house up behind them. They'd been in bed when I left so probably assumed I'd left to go out as well.

Anyway, I got back to find I'd been locked out of the house!

After checking to see if any doors and/or windows were open I resorted to asking the neighbour if I could use their phone to call a locksmith. My neighbour came over and asked if I checked doors/windows etc and then my eyes fell on the garage door. It's remote operated but we tried it anyway and loe and behold it lifted about 4-5 inches off the ground.

Well...I looked at him and he looked at me and I shrugged and said..what could it hurt? And so wriggled underneath it to get to the internal access door (which btw WAS unlocked :P).

I can't believe I managed to clear that with room to spare! I didn't even graze the bottom of the door! hehe...I thought it was a vastly amusing experience and yeah...definitely made me glad I'd trimmed down...otherwise i'd still be out there waiting for that locksmith lol.

Livi
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Haha!!! That's great! Good for you, and glad to know you aren't still out there waiting....All the hard work is paying off!!! Keep it up!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:13 AM   #3  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

hahaha. You were in luck!
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:57 AM   #4  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I love it, that is a true NSV!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #5  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Way to go on the slimdown!! I dislike getting locked out of the house. I"m the type that forgets the key til the locked door is shut... LOL
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote