General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 02:31 PM   #1  

Default Invasion

Does anyone else but me watch this show? I absolutely just love it! I get totally frustrated when 'Lost' goes 5 minutes into the next hour.

Anyone else watch 'Invasion'?
Old 05-18-2006, 04:41 PM   #2  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

I watch it....I actually really like it but I don't know anyone else that watches it. I heard that it wasn't coming back next season....has anyone heard this same thing?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #3  

That's exactly what I've heard, which is why I'm curious if anyone else watches it. I never could get into the 'Lost' story line but 'Invasion' kept me coming back. Just curious if anyone ever watched this show because like you, I don't know of anyone but me that does.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #4  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

ME!!!! I LOVE both Invasion and Lost! We just record these on our Tivo and watch them when we have time. I LOVE Tivo. Anyway...I heard Invasion wasn't coming back also...don't know for sure yet though. I hate that! I wish they could end these things if they are going to stop them! I still wonder how Pretender would have ended! LOL!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:37 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I only saw Invasion once I think and I wasnt really sure what it was... there was this thing swimming in a pool... I only saw a bit of it. What nights is it on?

I LOVE LOST! I don't want it on TV but I got the season on DVD after everyone said how great it was, I started watching from eposide 1 and got addicted to it and finished the whole thing in less then a week. I loaned it to my mom who started watching it with my gramma and 10 year older sister and her friend and they finished it in two days!! lol
Old 05-19-2006, 12:10 PM   #6  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Invasion comes on after Lost. The only thing was that several weeks would go by that they would put something else on instead of Invasion so it was kind of hard to follow it. I wonder how these networks expect a show to be successful if they keep moving it around or pre-empt it all the time so that the viewers can't keep up with it. It's just a shame
Old 05-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I love it as well. I missed a couple of them bc I was out of town. I didn't want to watch not knowing what was going on so I'm waiting for them to hopefully show reruns and I can catch it. Or maybe they'll play it on the sci-fi network or something. I get so sad when Lost is over and I have to change the channel
Old 05-19-2006, 06:55 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthy2b
Invasion comes on after Lost. The only thing was that several weeks would go by that they would put something else on instead of Invasion so it was kind of hard to follow it. I wonder how these networks expect a show to be successful if they keep moving it around or pre-empt it all the time so that the viewers can't keep up with it. It's just a shame
Yep. They ended it for awhile, put on another show (I can't remember the name because I didn't watch) and then resumed the story without much advertisement. I somehow think it was domed from the beginning.

The saddest part for me is the story just ENDED without any answers! Maybe Sci-Fi will pick it up!
Closed Thread