Old 05-09-2006, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Goals July 4th Challenge Week 3

Hey ladies well I lost half a pound, again I think I should have lost more but hey Yvette that's two sticks of butter and I will take it . Hope you all did great this week. I am changing my eating plan I was doing WW with flex and I wasn't really losing so I am gonna still do WW and also count my calories and stay under 1200 each day. I love WW and about 5 years ago it works great for me but now I need to make it fit me and it wasn't. So wish me luck. Well ladies have a great day & Week and Remember food for thought is Friday !!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #2  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

I have been stuck at 164 for a couple weeks now, I am a scale addict so I will admit my scale does jump up a couple pounds and then down depending on the day.

My best freind and I signed up for a gym yesterday and are going for the first time tonight to meet with the personal trainer, I am so excited!!!!! Hopefully this will help me slim down a bit, if I see the results there hopefully I can let go of my scale addiction.
40poundsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #3  
yvette120

Well ladies I loss one pound so I loss two sticks of butter also. I am exercising again so I have completed three days so far. My goal is to exercise at least four days a week. If I can exercise for two weeks straight and do for days each week I am going to buy me an outfit. I feel it is time to reward myself so that I can continue to move foreward. Congrats to you StayC and 40poundsago for joining a gym. We are going to win in the battle of the bulge oh by the way I now weigh 202.4 pounds. So have a great week ladies and remember strive to do your best and you can't ask for anything more in return except some more fat gone off of our beautiful bodies.
Talk to you later ladies
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:39 AM   #4  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

Well I packed away my scale for 6 weeks! I am not going to touch it for 6 weeks and I put my measuring tape in there too. I still have to take my picture but I am confident that in 6 weeks there is going to be a change.

So when the tape and maybe the scale show me the change I am going shopping! That is going to be my goal, and hopefylly someday I will be able to go shopping in my sister the toothpicks closet! ha-ha!

like my name says 40 pounds ago, I was smaller than her. so this morning was one of my many workouts and with my bf help I am going to keep this up forever. Her and I are going to be new people by this time next year. I am so excited!
40poundsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Yvette , you lost 4 sticks of butter, I only lost half a pound so that is 2 sticks. give yourself credit where credit is DUE !!! Way to go, I am so glad you didn't give up cause I know sometimes I think I am done then I think I can't live like this the rest of my life NO WAY !! Well good luck on the exercise that's great goals. Have a good week !!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote