Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-25-2006, 07:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat - April 25th

Good Morning,

I was so busy yesterday, sorry I didn't stop by to play. Today I am off and going to a school play with DD

Tippy how is the house coming along overall? are you taking pictures?

Cathy, yes I love Mercy Me..... Mark Schultz has a song called "remember me" that gets me crying along with "he's my son" LOLOL he is good looking and sings great. Can't wait to see him.

How is everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Leenie - it's good to see ya here today. I figured today must have been really busy. I'm gonna run get the new Mercy Me cd sometime today - either during lunch or right after work but I dare not go home without it - both of my guys are looking for it.

It's suppose to rain this evening and boy do we need it. Sure hope it makes it here.

Did y'all happen to see the May 2 Woman's World magazine. The cover says "Supercharged Weight Watchers" and the story is about a gal that lost 186 lbs on weight watchers. I love those stories!

I didn't get the magazine last week when it said something about "lose 19 lbs by eating chocolate" - I just thought "what a joke!" but this one caught my eye. WW is such a great program and this gal looks great.

Figured I would mention somebody's weight loss since I'm not doing anything

ok well I started this message 30 minutes ago and kept getting interrupted. I will post this and check back later.

Hope everybody has a blessed day and that some of our gang get to check in today.

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:42 AM   #3  
Divine Gal

hello sunshines LTNS!!!
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:58 AM   #4  
CIN

Greetings from Rainy Kentucky Gals!
Long lost Cin has returned! How is everyone? I hope all is well.
How many regulars still post here?

I am home recovering from the 2nd mjor surgery in 10 months. Never DREAMED that would happen but such is life.
The good part is God is in control....I am healing well and hopefully will be fully recovered in a few weeks! I have much to be thankful for.

This surgery was due to surgical adhesions blocking my small intestine.so I had it resectioned. Hospital stay was only 12 days this time.

This week I am to do nothing.next week I can start out resuming activities slowly.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo I will have plenty of time to lurk & post again!

I had been working 6 WW meetings a week and subbing 3-4 per week. They have had a time in my absence because I SUB for people every opportunity I can!

Later taters!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:19 AM   #5  

hey Cin - it is so good to see ya here girlie!!!!!! we've been missing you!!!

I cannot believe you have had 2 major surgeries in 10 months but as always you are positive and upbeat and it is obvious you are always leaning on the Lord and it is a testimony to me of your faith in Jesus. glad to hear you are doing pretty well. Hope you will be able to stick to doing nothing this week - I know that is hard for us gals

Boy I would imagine WW is having a time without you there but they sure will appreciate you when you get back

What are you able to eat right now?
It'll be nice getting to chat with you this week.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #6  

Hey Lynnie - where in the world have you been? we've missed you too!!!!

I am racking my silly brain and cannot think of what LTNS stands for. Could you clue me in please

So how are you doing and what have you been up to? come and chat and let us know how you are.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #7  

Lynnie..........Cin...........great to see you!

Morning Leens and Cathy!

Love spring....life is good..........esp days off!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cin girl, geeze its good to see you. I'm glad your home and recovering. My MIL just went thru a similar operation, so I could only imagine what you went thru. HUGS !!!

Lynnie wholey crud batman....is it really YOU!!!!! Now where have you been young lady??????????? we've missed you terriably. Are you okay, how's every little thing?

Cathy enjoy your new CD I didn't get that magazine, I have good intentions on reading them but can't find the time to do so, so its a waste of money for me.

Liz girl, how are you? Watcha doing today, spending that moolah you won the other day lol.

I need a nap
Old 04-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Wink Hello Ladies

CIN: Good to see you back! I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through another surgery..I know that God will take care of the rest for you

Lynnie: It's been a long time! Please stop back in and let us know how you're doing!

Leenie: How was the play? Hope you and DD had a great time

Liz: Enjoy your day off!

Cathy: I wanted to buy that mag..I hope they still have it at Wally World . If you get the rain send some up I-10 towards us. It's as dry as toast here!

The workmen just finished putting new carpet in my hallway and bedrooms. Figures..just as the house is looking good..it's going to be time to move

to everyone!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Joanne, how are you feeling?