Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-15-2006, 10:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 143/136/110

Question any tips?

I'm new on here and everyone seems so supportive so I thought i would post. I am around 5'3" and i am built very small and i was always thin but then i developed a stomach prob and b/c of not knowing about it and it hurting to eat much of anything i didnt eat much and went down to weighing very very little and when i finally was perscribed medicine and i could eat things i hadnt eaten in a while i did and i started i guess making up for lost time and eating a lot of bad food and ending up going up to 130lbs. and i know it doesnt sound like a lot but being built so small i felt so big. and recently i started trying not to just eat out of habit and i started losing the weight and within just a couple days i went from 130 to now 124. but i still get cravings for fatty foods that i know are bad for me. does anyone know of anything i can eat that with satisfy my junk food cravings but not make me feel like i have eaten too much junk food?
annonymous_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:54 PM   #2  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

I usually eat fruit... but I know when I want cake, I get angel food cake, with some thawed frozen fruit and lite cool whip! Is soo yummy
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 143/136/110

mmm thats sounds really good! I'll have to try that next time. thanks!
annonymous_girl is offline   Reply With Quote