Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2006, 10:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default April 14th Plan for a Nearly Perfect Day

A day off for some of us and a chance to be master of our own time! Do you have a healthy day planned?

Oatmeal and egg whites
Painting
Shake- mixed fruit, whey protein
painting
Tomato, avocado and ff cottage cheese
probably more painting
Supper- chicken and salad
Snacks- fruit, cottage cheese, yogurt ... I also have a nice plum and a grapefruit

I'd like to go for a bike ride just for something different. We'll see if the weather holds.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 01:45 PM   #2  
LLV

No healthy day planned here. Breakfast was good, I had one of the South Beach breakfast wraps. But then we left the house to take my dog to the vet for shots and a few other things, so we stopped at McDonald's and I got my grilled chicken caesar salad. Still not bad, so far (I use my own dressings, never theirs) but I'm going out with my friend Kathy tonight. Which means we'll be drinking. Weeee, there go some hefty calories out the window. And since I'm having a late lunch, I doubt I'll eat an actual dinner. I'll probably just have a little something just to get some food in my stomach before I go out.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:28 PM   #3  
LLV

And oops, I just ate a frozen sundae cone. Now how'd that happen?

lol

Another 250 calories gone.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I am adding this last because I was up late that night so my day is a little messed but here is my best guess for the day... although it will probably end up totally different

B - yogurt, go learn krunch, milk
S- protein shake (not sure if I will mix it frozen with frozen fruit, or just drink normal....)
L- perhaps a sandwitch of some kind... maybe some soup
S- green grapes?
D- mmmm not so sure... maybe some chicken and veggies and rice

I will try and drink at least 1 liter of water today (really bad at drinking it when I am not working) and today I will take a break from exercising.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote