Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 03:28 PM   #1  

Default Help

Not sure where to put this~ I have been doing Weight Watchers since October~ I have lost 27.5 pounds but gained 1 back~ But my problems is i am in rut and cant get moving again~ My biggest fearis gaining back what I lost~ I do fine with the eating part for most part. Ever since we went on vacation I just cant seem to get back doing treadmill. I dont know if I got burned out or what~ Any ideas to help me stay on track with this ~
Old 04-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #2  

I'll tell you what has helped me lose a lot more. Along with keeping up with my points, I try not to eat over 60 grams of carbs a day. This has REALLY helped me. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you. Are you getting in your cardio each week? :-)
Old 04-07-2006, 06:56 AM   #3  

Heather! Thank you for the info, I will also try that and see if it works for me. I was doing treadmill faithfully everyday for 50 mins but since we went on vacation i cant get back on treadmill doing it. Not sure if i got burned out or what. I am hoping to get back going on it this week. My biggest problem i think is i am a picky eater and i get bored of the same old things, than i tend to binge. Well any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Old 04-07-2006, 12:07 PM   #4  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

cryket, do you have any of your "bigger" clothes still? With the 27.5 lbs gone you have to be alot smaller than you were. Go put on a pair of your pants or a shirt and sit in for a little while and see how you feel. I'm thinking you'll jump up and get back on that treadmill ;-)

Good luck!!!
Jeanette
Old 04-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #5  

ty yes i am down a few jean sizes and that was a good idea! just thinking bout it has opened my eyes up cause i dont wanna go back there. If theres any thing i can do to help anyone i am here. so my incentive for tommorrow morning is to do treadmill
Old 04-07-2006, 03:20 PM   #6  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

I know just how you feel. I think the best thing to do is get on the treadmill even if it's only just for five minutes. Then the next day, do five minutes more. Pretty soon you will be back to where you were before. The way I feel is even doing a little is better than nothing! Good luck and don't get discouraged.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188.5/161.25/140

I am in the same boat. I have been stuck 25 lbs off for 3 months now. I am back in forth a pound or two each week.

My doctor told me to change my exercise program. I have been doing the treadmill faithfully everyday 30-45 minutes. This week I started rotating on the treadmill, stair stepper and nordic track. Hopefully the scale will budge this week.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #8  

Height: 5'8"

Hi cryket! Hang in there! I know how hard it can get, especially after a vacation. That happened to me too. Just change your work out a little, maybe get a work out video instead of the treadmill. How about adding a little weight training?

As far as the food, try eating things you haven't tried before. Go to a health food store and see what's different and give it a try. Some exotic fruits and veggies, or a different type of grain. There are so many things out thero to try.

Cooking Light magazine has a great website with food & health ideas.

Don't give up!
Closed Thread