Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 10:41 AM   #1  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Default hi girls

gosh tons of new faces on here well i just wanted to check in on all my old buddies here i am 13 w 3 days pg due sept 19th for those of you that dont know me i had been on weight watchers for almost 2 years losing 124 pounds and then getting pg for our 2nd time on my own the first time was 16 months of trying and fertility drugs so i have to say the workouts and weightloss did the trick.

so for you newbies out there yu can do this you are worth it and dont let the big numbers that you have to lose scare you if you fall off the wagon dust yourself off and keep on going far as working out a great workout is leslie sansone walk away the pounds 2 mile walk i did this every day but, monday which was the day before my weigh always took the day before weigh in as my no workout day so I had that workout and also leslie sansone firm up fast video both our wonderful and let me tell you i could see a world of difference in my shape.

I wish you all well in your weight loss efforts remember drink that water and move move move. even if you have a bad day and fall off the wagon dont let it make you feel bad pick yourself up dust yourself off and remind yourself that you are worth it.

I will be back with you all after baby is born BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL

angie
Old 03-20-2006, 04:34 PM   #2  

Angie! How are you? I've been absent for awhile and am trying hard to reconnect with my WW program and buddies.
Are you doing well?
I am up to an all time high and want to get back to a better weight. My jeans are tight. I am back and I am serious!
Linda
Old 03-20-2006, 05:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Congratulation on your pregnancy!

My first pregnancy I gained about 50 lbs. My second one I had gestational diabetes and was put on a diabetic diet. I am so glad that happened. I ate much better during the second pregnancy and only gained about 25 lbs.

Add the two together and I have nearly 100 lbs to lose. I sure wish I hadn't gone hog wild the first time through.

I am new to the WW portion of this website. I lost a lot of weight counting calories back in '99 on 3FC, but gained it all back with the two kids.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #4  

I actually think there should be a category called "pregnant, on hold and healthy" on 3FC. There are several regulars here who have lost a great deal of weight. They are doing fantastic and have gotten pregnant. The live in fear and kind of in limbo that the huge efforts they have put in will be gone due to the pregnancy, yet the want a child so badly.
I think the focus of this forum category should be eatying healthy, not worrying and exercise.
Just my humble opinon.
Angie, I did want to congratulate you as well.
Linda
Old 03-26-2006, 10:17 AM   #5  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

hi ladies thanks for the replies. linda you can do it girl just remember you are worth it drink that water count those points i have all the faith in the world in you I will be back on here come sept hopefully finding some of my old buddies and making new ones to support. thanks for the congratulations on the pregnancy i will be 15 weeks on tuesday so hard to believe things are moving right along i cant wait for may to get here thats when i have the big ultra soudn to see baby again and of course if baby cooperates find out if we are having a girl or boy

morrigan congratulations on your two childeren you can do this girl i tell you this site is so wonderful and so supportive i had a great time posting away with all the ladies they are tremendous in getting you through rough spots and giving advice i know its what helped keep me on track and get to being 29lbs of my big goal of 125 so right now my diet is on hold i'm just eating what i can stand to eat i still have a few things that just the thought of eating kills me but, i have lost the weight before and I know i can do it again.

KEEP GOING GIRLS YOU ARE WORTH IT
Old 03-27-2006, 05:07 AM   #6  

Hunter'smom: I hope you check back in from time to time to let us know how you are doing!
Eat healthy and enjoy this time.
I've been on again, off again, with my weight loss efforts. I have to forgive myself as it's been a hard year, losing both my parents.
I'm thinking of going to a difrerent WW center where no one really knows me. I am tired of the same old people at my meetings who look upon me (in my mind at least) as a "failure". I'd like a fresh start and think that I may try that. It would be further to drive buy maybe I'll do better?
Linda
Closed Thread