Old 03-16-2006, 01:22 PM   #1  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Post Atkins advantage bars.......

Hey everyone I just received a box of these in my mail and figured I would share the info with you guys. I am not living the low carb style, but do need to eat more protien. I am what is called a Bzz agent and I receive new products and spread the word around on their merits and faults. Well today I got a box of the Advantage bars in the mail and decided to eat one for a snack. They are really tasty and it did fill me up. I ate the Peanut butter granola bar, it has 210 calories, 8 grams of fat, 18 grams of carbs, and 17 grams of Protien, It also comes in other flavors such as carmel fudge brownie, Choclate chip granola bar and Choclate peanut butter bar. It is good as a snack between meals, or after a work out at the gym. When you are out walking, or bike riding they are also great. Hope you go out and try some. Cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:35 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Thanks Cheryl. I have had many bars and there are only 2 that I like and atkins is one of them and the other is EAS advantage low carb bar.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote