Old 03-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #1  

Default I need a little off topic help

I just want to start by saying that when I say that I met a girl I mean as a friend.

So, I met this girl and we are going to go out tomorrow. I just sont know what we should do. I think that I have narrowed it down to playing pool, bowling or watching a movie at my house. Also another explanation, this "girl" is not just any girl, she happens to be my uncles wife.

Let me tell you how this started. I got an email one day from my Aunt. It was titled, "how much do you know about me". You are supposed to answer question like "whats my middle name?", "what color are my eyes?", "do I have siblings?", "Do I believe in god?". Well among all of the questions neither one of us knew very much about each other. So I talked to her and told her that we need to get together and talk more. I mean she lives like two minutes away from me and we hardly ever talk or see each other. So we set a day to spend time together. And that is tomorrow. But as I said earlier, I dont know what to do with her. I asked her what she likes to do but she didnt know, I dont know what I like to do either. She has five kids so she doesnt get any time alone. And me, well, Im just lazy and dont want to go anywhere alone. So again, we could watch movies at my house and talk. Go play pool and/or go bowling. I cant really think of anything else to do. Please help me with any suggestions. Thanks.
clowniefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:17 PM   #2  
I'm doing this for me!

S/C/G: 205/196/160

Height: 5 2"

Hi, I would definitly say go bowling!

If this girl dosn't get to go out much then it would be nice for her do something different, she probably gets lots of chances to watch movies at her own house.

At least with bowling there will never be any awkward silences because at least you can talk about the game and your bowling skills (or lack of!)

These reasons also apply to playing pool but I think bowling is more fun (and you'll burn more calories bowling but thats just an added bonus!)

Let us know what you choose and how it goes!
Sassy-Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:45 PM   #3  

Actually the place that I go to Bowl, they have a pool table room also. We could probably do both. It also depends on how much either one costs, we are both low on money. I think it will work out fine. Thanks for replying, I was wondering if anyone was going to. Thanks.
clowniefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:01 PM   #4  
No more fat mama!

Bowling. I have taken my son to a bowling alley that is down by all these warehouses and stuff and they had the coolest arcade! It was a blast teaching him how to bowl as well.
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:18 PM   #5  

Lasertag is fun if you're up for some running! Some people think that's only for kids..... but it's a blast when you're older too, I swear!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote