Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-28-2006, 11:42 AM   #1  

Default Any Tae boer's a member of billy blanks website?

Hi Everyone,

I love coming to this website, but I do more lurking than posting. However, I was just wondering.........for those of you that do Tae bo......are you a member of his website? If so, have you been able to get onto the bulletin boards? I'm trying out his website for the free 30 days, but definitely want to cx before they charge my credit card, especially if I can't get into the message boards, which is the most important aspect of it.

Since I'm back to doing Tae bo now as my main exercise, along with some Turbo Jam & a little FIRM sprinkled in, I always love reading the message boards to see what others have to say & it keeps me very motivated. I've already read thru all of the ones on here & looking for some new inspiration.

Thanks for any info you can share.......
QueenB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life!

I've been trying to get into the web club bulletin boards for weeks now and I'm about to just cancel it. I've called many times. They told me to make sure my cookies are enabled, that I have Java and to try to access from a different computer. I've done all of that. I've emailed the server people twice with no reply. I'm really disappointed because I'm new to Tae bo and very excited about it!
Muffin02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #3  

check out the Tae Bo threads in the Fitness Videos section, a lot of people post there.
fikustrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 12:33 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life!

Thanks!
Muffin02 is offline   Reply With Quote