Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/222/?

Red face New to all this

Hi I am Fay and looking for a place for support and ideas. I have looked all over this site for weeks and just ran across your forum. Started WW Jan 2 and lost 16 LBS so far but working hard. I would love to check in with you ladies. I have tried before but no luck. This time I am to determined to make it work. I have no long term goal. I am taking it one day at a time.
Want to keep checking in. Have a wonderful day.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #2  

Hey Fay!! WELCOME!!! Way to go on your 16 pounds that is GREAT!!! Please feel free to jump into our weekly threads or start a new topic of your own!!!!!! Can't wait to get to know you!!!!
Old 02-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #3  

Way to go, Fay! Welcome to our little corner of 3Fatchicks! Please join us!
Old 02-18-2006, 07:12 AM   #4  

hi Fay! Welcome! Welcome! Can't wait to get to know you better! Feel free to post as much as you like! Good luck!

Jeanne
~I can do anything better today than I did yesterday!
Old 02-18-2006, 12:07 PM   #5  

Hi ladies. Thanks for being so nice!! I am also looking forward getting to know you all. I am a stay at home mom, if thats what you want to call it. I am always on the go. I have a 14, 10 and 19month old girls and a 7 year old boy. I never sit still. I have been married for 17 years in June. I have had big babbies and the weight just kept adding on. The stress over my last little one didn't let the weight go anywhere. I have tried WW before but no luck but this time its working. I am going at it in a different way. Like I tell my husband I don't want to be thin but healthy!! I have asthma problems but already seeing a result from what I have lost so far. Good luck to all and take it one day at a time. Thats all we have controll over. Sometimes harder to do than to say!!
Have a great day!!!
Fay
Old 02-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #6  

I just read that it seem weird the ages of my girls. THat is 14 year old and 10 year old almost 11 (april)
Later. Fay
Closed Thread