Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 09:17 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking Amazing Monday to Sunday January 9-15

Good Morning Ladies:
As of today its 5 months till I turn 30 Its also my first day back on Ph 1 of SBD I post here because I can't remember not posting here maybe 7+ years wow!
My scale this AM said 193 but I've been bouncing between that and some higher numbers for a week or 2 so not chaning my sig yet
dh said my stomach looked smaller so thats a good thing he is also inquiring as to where my butt has gone Did I mention I love my 2 giant staircases?
Come out and Play Ladies its time to get down to business.
Kierie
Old 01-09-2006, 10:18 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Morning All,

I have a nasty cold that has lingered for 2 weeks (and has gotten worse)... If I still feel crappy tomorrow, I shall head back to the doctors. Grrrrrrrrr...

Anyway, things are okay, I am tired, but my baby is fine and all my vitals are good.... though I gained 10lbs in my first tri... oopsies.. Anyway I am in week 16 now...

Kierie: yah on the disappearing tummy/toosh!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 01-09-2006, 11:08 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Aww Ali
Can you take meds while pregnant? I'm glad you are doing well otherwise. I want to go back to bed my back is killing me but I danced all friday night while injured so what do I want?
I have to run bbl!
Kierie
Old 01-09-2006, 02:48 PM   #4  

This week is already shaping up to be crazy! (At least it stops me from snacking a lot, ) I am starting my student teaching (Highschool English) at the end of this month so I am trying to work all I can now to save money. I finally graduate in May, it seems like I've been in school forever and I'm only 24

KO: I wish I had stairs like that around my place. I only have one short set to get to my apartment. hehe.

Sweater: I am sorry you have a cold. My boyfriend is trying to kick one himself, he's had his for a week or so now. I'm sure I'll catch it any day now.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:26 PM   #5  

This week is starting off rather well. I got a good scale so now I am officially beginning. I know I lost something last week, but I will never know. I am hoping for big numbers this week. I need something to keep me motivated and nothing motivates me more than lower #'s on the scale. So I am in the gym everyday this week and staying on point everyday. So come Saturday I want to see big numbers GONE Forever. Good Luck everyone. I start school next week ( Hotel Management major emphasis on Special Events) so I know what it feels like, I feel like its been 8 years back in school and its only been 2 1/2 So Im going to push through, I graduate in 2009 Again Good Luck everyone and lets see big #'s this week.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:24 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

SBC I graduated at 28 so you're in good company I'd love to teach english as long as I could skip grammar which like any writer i stink at
Vegas Welcome! heres to you hitting consistent numbers!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #7  
Running Babe

Softballchick: Everyone I know thinks I should have become a HS teacher, but I just wasn't passionate about going to teacher's college. Although I do plan to get another degree in the future (I got my degree when I was almost 24 so you're in good company, I am 28 now) and I currently work in training.

Vegas: Best of luck in your new program. I do quite a bit of special event coordination in my job... it's weird, I wouldn't call myself in general an organized person, but when it comes to events, I kick toosh and think of every detail possible.

Kierie: Here's what I can take... sore throat lozenges and tylenol. I can also take antacids I think too, but that's about it (oh and erythromycin if I get really sick).

Anyway, up in Canada we're having another election in 2 weeks... It's a big headache.... I want it over with. Luckily at work we're not suppose to talk politics so it isn't a big deal there (we must remain politically neutral in our positions). However I know amongst friends and even my spouse we don't always see eye to eye.

Take care!

Ali
Old 01-10-2006, 08:08 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ladies
I have a large coffee with Skim and Splenda I can Take OVER THE WORLD! or something thereabouts.
Last night I made a rustic sausage stew of my own making (Don't really know what's rustic about it but it sounds good) I'll post the recipe later
Today I'm back at work
Come Out and Play!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:05 AM   #9  
Losing it for a 2nd time

Hello All,
I thought I would introduce myself, Im Jenn a weight watchers 2nd time around member. I moved to FL from PA about a year ago and instead of getting skinny and bathing suit ready I gained all of my weight back. So here I am ready to lose, (for real this time) Im looking forward to keeping up with the posts and talking about the week.
Heres a thought, I trave alot for business, and I am traveling this week for the first time since I began WW, anyone have any suggestions for how to keep on track?
Thanks
Wish everyone a great week
PS The pic is my baby girl, Lucky!!
Old 01-16-2006, 02:44 PM   #10  

Hi All! I am here and ready to get back on track! baby # 2 is one month old already! I am pelased to report that i lost two pounds this past week. The bad news is, I am flabby and am having a hard time finding time to exercise! Thank goodness breast feeding is helping to burn off extra calories! Ali-16 weeks already! Wow!

Kier-you are doing so awesome! Keep it up! I need to post a ticker at some point. My short term goal was to weigh 175 by 2/1 when i go to the dr for my 6 week check up.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

Hey guys!! I missed you all!! Lori - woo hoo congrats on Baby #2 (name??) I'll go back and see if I can find in posts).

Ali - I had chronic sinusitus all thru my pg. Not much you can do - may the force be with you!

Kier - woo hoo girl you are well into the next century!! I am proud.

I too rejoined WW yesterday. I am doing it online tho b/c I found with Eve I am not always making meetings. I took a hiatus over the holidays and am exactly the same weight. Yay. I pigged out over xmas - hee hee....lucky I am breastfeeding too Lori!

ANyway, I'll try to post more regularly now that Eve is sleeping for naptime. 1hour 10 min and she's still out - and only took me 7 months....!!!

I'll try to attach a pic. Eve is getting to be such a big girl - but this time - 6-7 months they become so fun!!

Hi to Jennspu, Softballchick and Vegas!
Closed Thread