Old 01-05-2006, 02:48 PM   #1  

Cool Newbie Here!

Hello All!
I'm new to the site and am SO glad to have found it. It's great to find a more specialized group too - I just turned 37. I've learned quite a bit already. I'm excited about being here and will post often.
nufinemomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 03:20 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Momi! Glad to have you with us! Come join us on the "week of..." thread...that's where we do most of chatting!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #3  
Tonita

Hi Nufinemomi,
I like your name! I just joined tonight! I'm a 38 year old French Immersion teacher in Whitby, Canada. If you ever need some support, please feel free to e-mail me! It's so much easier to face the weight loss journey when you have someone supporting you along.

Your neighbour to the north,
Tonita
Tonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:45 PM   #4  

Hey there finemomi! This IS a great site! I stumbled across it just recently myself. Doesn't it feel good to know there's a support group like this available? I'm a 30 year-old gal from Texas. I'll keep an eye out for you on the boards and will lend my support whenever I can.

Welcome to the journey! :-)
bchyspice is offline   Reply With Quote