Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 09:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/**ticker**/150

Height: 5'4

Default Girl on the Go

Hey Eveyone!

I just thought I would ask what everyone eats when they are out and about. I work 2 jobs (lucky the second is at a gym so it keeps me motivated), one right after the other, so often my meals are eaten at work.

This is what worked for me so far:

Cereal mixed with nonfat yogurt (since carrying milk around isn't possible)

soup at hand (depending on the type, some have more fiber then others)

those trusty carrot sticks ( I prefer the baby ones)

apple sauce in those indivual cups

making a big salad at the beginning of the week so I can just put some in ziplock containers each day (mostly low point veggies and using grape tomatoes so they don't get yucky)

Lean pockets ( the new sub ones are awesome)

ff pudding ( I forget the brand but they have ones that don't require refrigeration)

dinty moore micro kids meals (small but hits the spot)

That's all I can think of for now, but if anyone has any other idea, feel free to share!

Thanks!
Erica

Old 12-29-2005, 02:34 PM   #2  
Julie - Stampin Up Demo

I like Wendy's chili or a side salad. Smart Ones has a new bistro bowl frozen dinner item that is awesome! I can only find in one store around here. It is like 4 points - sometime I added some carrots on the side for a nice lunch. (ok yes - sometime for supper when I make my family something they really enjoy - and usually that means - NOT for Me!!
Old 12-29-2005, 03:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

If you have a microwave you can pick up those bags of microwave veggies, broccoli, cauli, carrots. Bring along some I can't believe its not butter spray and they are very tastey.

Pria bars or granola bars (wholesome) are around 2 points each.
Closed Thread