South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 09:21 PM   #1  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Default Am I Welcome?

Hello girlies. I know I've been pretty much MIA... I'm doing Weight Watchers now, but that's not totally the reason I fell off the earth. I've been really busy, but have been making more time for me, lately, and that's going to be one of my New Year's resolutions: to make more time for me. I've recently started exercising more (my calf muscles are KILLING ME!!!) and I'm trying to really take better care of myself.

So my question is.... am I welcome here? I'm not going to be much help with the South Beach support, but I will do my best not to rub it in your faces that I can have bread when some of you can't. I've looked at the Weight Watchers website, and they have forums which are really helpful when it comes to recipes and stuff, but they really don't have.... conversation and support like we do here.

Basically, I already know all of you, and you're my friends, and I've really missed knowing what's going on in your lives (and of course telling you all about what's going on in my life.) So I hope you will welcome me back, even if I'm not on SBD. I have been checking in to see what's going on with you, and might I say, Ruthie, that chicken thing was hysterical. They sound like my church choir.

Incidentally, I have put on some post-Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas weight. Moo. Seriously, like 8 lbs. But I am working out now, and I'm back on track Monday. (Honestly, I'm not going to be perfect for Christmas, even if I'm making healthy recipes myself. The MIL doesn't believe in healthy food, and if I don't eat at her house, I'm going to get into trouble.)

Anywho, hope you all are well and having a great Christmas Eve Eve Eve. Hope to get to talk to you all soon!

Lisa
Old 12-22-2005, 09:33 PM   #2  
Who needs sleep?

Well, speaking for myself, I sure would love to see you hang around! I've missed hearing from you while you've been busy. I'm glad you're working in some "you" time, too. I know you were under massive stress earlier this year.
Old 12-23-2005, 06:27 AM   #3  
I vant to draw your blood

Good Grief, Weezle! Of course you're

Friends don't stop being friends just because they've switched churches or something, right? So why should you stop being our buddy just because you found that WW works a little better for you?

We're glad you're back!
Old 12-23-2005, 08:10 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Lisa!

We're so happy that you're back! We missed you!

Have a happy & safe holiday!
Old 12-23-2005, 08:16 AM   #5  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Default Woo Hoo!

Thanks girlies! Then I will be hanging out on my Jimmy Buffett beach towel over here in the corner. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #6  

Of course you are welcome here!
Closed Thread