Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-16-2005, 08:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Friday Chat, December 16th

Good Morning,

The snow turned into RAIN !!! everyone here is happy b/c we really didn't want more snow (almost typed snot) to slip and slide in

Today I have 1/2 a day here and then I'm out for the rest of the year yahooo!

How's everyone today? Got any plans for the weekend?

Tomorrow is DD's rehersal for the church Christmas pagent, 8:30 am OY!! then I might make Liz's cookies

Have a wonderful Friday y'all
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Leenie - I know you are just thrilled about being off of work til the first of the year. woooooohoooooo! I'm also planning on making Liz's cookies tomorrow and will bring them with me to a family get together tomorrow night.

Busy at work today - cold and rainy - but nothing like ya'll are dealing with up north. No complaining from me - no mam!

Lots of busy ness this weekend but it should all be fun.

hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 11:45 AM   #3  
No more fat mama!

It is cold, cold here!!! Very windy today as well. I have not done a great job of working out since hubby is stuck home. He has a really bad inflamed disc in his back I guess. So he is hopped up on some good stuff I am taking him back to the chiropracter later on this afternoon. Hope everyone stays warm!!
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #4  

Howday hi everyone! Not much going on in my life! 'Tis very cold here in Wisconsin and we got mucho snow!

Am sitting here with those candy coated walnuts I made calling me! It's a recipe similar to Just Nuts by Fiddle faddle only I made them using just walnuts! Oy vey, are they good. They aren't super sweet either.

Hey, what is happening with CIN? Haven't spotted her lately. If it is of a personal nature, please someone PM me.

A good friend from church passed away this week. Poor woman fought a antibiotic resistant virus somewhere in her body for a good part of this past year. Bless her soul, may it rest now........

Those cookies of Liz's sound sooooo good. I may make some along with some Melting Moments soon.

Gotta go shopping tomorrow. Oy vey, I dread it!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 03:15 PM   #5  

ok Tip - hand over the recipes!

no but really - could we have the recipe for the candy coated walnuts and melting moments. They both sound wayyyyyyyyyyyy too good!

It is so good to see a post from you! how have you been feeling? I would imagine it is terribly cold up there!

Be careful shopping tomorrow - are you Christmas shopping?

I haven't seen Cin - she must be busy

hugs & more hugs,
Cathy
Old 12-16-2005, 03:18 PM   #6  

hey bearcat - hope your dh feels better after seeing the chiropractor

hugs,
cathy
Old 12-17-2005, 12:18 AM   #7  
Hot Babe In Training

omg, today i've been really down.. and I turned to food. I never do. I'm going to bed to avoid any more craziness.
HiImChristine is offline   Reply With Quote