Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #1  

Default newbie needs welcome wagon!

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for support. A caring community, can I join this one? Are you guys really close? I join WW yesterday! Im 22, live in Utah, my name is Amber. oh and I'm married and my hubby loves takeout! Please give me a shouthout if you want to be my buddy or just say hi, I'd appreciate that!
ps I want the slimming sistas avatar can I get it???

xoxox
your new friend
amber joy
Old 12-15-2005, 10:28 PM   #2  

AMBER! Welcome! We'd love to have you! I'd say we're a pretty close group, things have slowed down now that the holidays are approaching, but many have us have stuck together. We're always open to new people and would love to have you jump in our weekly thread (kind of not going too much now that we've been mostly posting on the Christmas Challenge, but sure to start up again soon )

I made the slimmin' sistas avatars. I am trying to remember how you can get them. I can eitehr attach them again, but first try right clicking on one that you like (there are a few colors floating around) and svaing the picture then adding it as your avatar. If that doesn't work let me know I can find them and attach them to a message. I cna try to make one in a specific color if you'd like, but no garuantee as my picture it program seems to crash all the time now. But I am willing to try if you have a color in mind.

I'm gla dyou are her and I think you will like WW. Let us know how your first couple of days are going.
~misty
Old 12-19-2005, 04:29 PM   #3  

welcome, welcome, welcome!! Jump right in!
Old 12-20-2005, 04:56 PM   #4  

Welcome! I just found this group recently and I think it's wonderful. I think WW is a good program, especially if you like your leader and the style of her meetings.

I had a stomach bug the past 2 days and didn't really eat. Now I'm about to take a hot bath, which I could really use! I feel grimy and disgusting.

Anyway, nice to meet you and take care
Old 01-12-2006, 12:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 253/247/140

Height: 5'5

Default New too!

Hey all...just found this site a couple of days ago and joint 3FC.
Found your threads and was hoping to get some support on my journey.
Closed Thread