UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-16-2005, 02:24 AM   #1  

Default here is exactly what i eat in a day

hi ill be editing and filling this up as i go along the day ill be typing what i eat and how many calories so id appriciate any tips i excercise about 60min every other day on a rebounder/mini trampoline

breakfast:mullerice only 1% fat 116calories time 07:30 and a cup of half a teaspoon of sugar about 25cal?

8:30 bag of lites walkers crisps 113calories 5.4g fat

09:30 1babybell 70cal 5g fat
pear 50cal

374calories so far but if u notice i cant seem to go over 1hr without feeling hungry any ideas?

12:30 300g ww oven chips 9g fat 450cal with salt
2slice of bread with butter 125each

just done 35min at 4kph on my treadmill

13:10 ww double choc brownie 146cal

Last edited by trysohard; 11-16-2005 at 08:10 AM.
trysohard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 08:16 AM   #2  

I'm gonna sound like my mum here, but what about your 5 a day dear???? You haven't had any fruit or veggies yet and it's one a clock!!!

Have you got your mittens today?? (just thought whilst I'm on the mother routine!!!)
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 08:38 AM   #3  

Not trying to sound harsh or anything - but are you even trying to eat healthily?
tranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:29 AM   #4  
Opulent

Where's the fiber, Luv? Fiber helps you feel full! How about some nice beans on high-fiber toast and vegetable soup (homemade) with loads of veggies and very little salt (no oil or fat added)?
Yogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:06 AM   #5  

no im not really trying to eat healthy to be honest with u tranquility because iv tried nothing but healthy diets even just fruit and veg, juicing diets u name it they all made me put weight on even if i have 1 meal a day ie potatoes 3veg meat gravy i put on weight im eating the healthyest food i can its all low cal and mostly ww and low in fat iv ate about 1250 cal today and 35min on treadmill so whats wrong with that? i know it could be healthier but that doesnt work for me so isnt this good enough??????????

and the food tastes half good and half healthy so i can at least stick to this rather than starve and gorge and vomit like i used to do.
im proud iv got this far i was 12.5 im not 11.5 and im gunna lose at least a stone more before march

kykaree iv had a pear so far and i snack on fruit at night usually 4 pieces so my total cal is about just under 1500 i know i have a problem with drink i hardly ever ever drink any fluids no matter wha they are i dont know why this is i just cant stand it.

Last edited by trysohard; 11-16-2005 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/155

Height: 66"

Hey Sweetie......another mom here. First, you are doing great with the exercise - trampoline, treadmill. Now throw in a little resistance - small weights or bands. As far as your previous diets - eating just fruits and veggies or juices or eating just one meal a day - won't cut it. You need protein, fiber, calcium etc. Eat 4 - 6 small meals a day throughout the entire day. This will keep your body/metabolism working all the time. That coupled with the exercise will burn fat. And as far as treats........an occasional small brownie or other treat is fine, because we're not here to torture ourselves. The operative phrase here is "occasional small." There are also alot of low fat low sugar treats out there too to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Just remember, you can do it. Take one day at a time.

Last edited by beth1167; 11-16-2005 at 10:38 AM.
beth1167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 11:22 AM   #7  

If it works for you that is cool . I have decided I don't do diets, I think in the long run they have made me obsessive about food and caused me more problems. Unfortunately I think exercise is the way to go, I guess it's not so bad when you get into it. And well done on loosing a stone so far , not sure I'll ever get there !
tranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 11:35 AM   #8  

you will get there tranquility i lost my stone by having shredded wheat and ss milk for breakfast snacking on nothing but fruit and i used to drink a lot of water but cant seem to anymore i then had a chicken salad sandwich for dinner and a portion of prepackaged curry and rice and at night a 40cal hot chocolate and light crisps i seemed to lose this over night then my weight loss has stopped dead for about 6months its been the same so ill just keep trying new things like iv just bought a rebounder and a dvd to go with it cause i couldnt afford the gym any more and its fun i do the dvd 1hr 1 day and 35min on treadmill the other and i stay under 1500 being as healthy as i can hope this has been a little help and you can do it if you say u cant then you wont say I CAN DO THIS

Last edited by trysohard; 11-16-2005 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:16 PM   #9  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi trysohard i'm just like you no..on second thoughts i'm WORSE than you I don't get 5 a MONTH never have liked eating fruit unless it comes out of a tin and its never done me any harm Have you ever thought of having a nice poached egg on toast? (or boiled) its a nice filling brekky and only about 210-230 cals and the protein will keep you feeling full longer even cereal will be better than a mullerrice (I think are'nt they just little pots?) congrats on beating your eating disorder you carry on keep posting here and we'll try and come up with some 'different' suggestions for you to try Well done on your weightloss to date
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 02:32 AM   #10  

thanks cat i went wrong yesterday ate about 2500cal but went from 11.6 to 11.5.8? hmm maybe the treadmill stopped me from gaining im gunna do my complete cardio dvd today 1hr on trampoline it kills my legs but there rock hard after a few sessions so ill keep at it thanks for the kindness this morning iv had 2 shredded wheat and ssmilk im not a fan of eggs eww great ideas and tips for me though ty
Old 11-17-2005, 03:19 PM   #11  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well shredded wheat is a good start to the day Well done with all the exercise thats great
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:25 PM   #12  
Pending Email Confirmation

I live for Fruit... I can't get enough of it...

I tried to drink a lot of water at work, it's an excuse for a walk away from the desk and a natter with anyone who passes me.... but I find it does not take a lot of water to make me keep going to the loo (of course that's another walk....) lol
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote